13 years. 13 millions.

shootingstar

Can we clear things up. Stay to facts.

For me 13 years sounds VERY excessive. I find it hard to beleve that Axl fully started to work on CD 1993.

He´s a musician, and of course he been playing piano and scratch some songs in his bunker in Malibu since then. But when was is decided to actually make an new album. Read some old axl statement here on the forum named something like "10 years ago" but couldn´t find it. Anyway in that statement Axl claimed that there wasn´t any album on it´s way I will remember.. Anyone?

13 millions $?

How much is it compared to other productions costs? Is it really 13millions? How do we know that?

Help me/us out!

Edited by shootingstar

Can we clear things up. Stay to facts.

For me 13 years sounds VERY excessive. I find it hard to beleve that Axl fully started to work on CD 1993.

He´s a musician, and of course he been playing piano and scratch some songs in his bunker in Malibu since then. But when was is decided to actually make an new album. Read some old axl statement here on the forum named something like "10 years ago" but couldn´t find it. Anyway in that statement Axl claimed that there wasn´t any album on it´s way I will remember.. Anyone?

13 millions $?

How much is it compared to other productions costs? Is it really 13millions? How do we know that?

Help me/us out!

doubt it about hes been spending 13 years in a row on this album

Axl might have started working on the album around 13 years ago, but as he said on the Eddie Trunk Show, it has definitely been on and off. Im sure he's been very tired of working on it a couple of times and took timeouts like maybe the three month trip to China...

In a recent article, they claimed $16 million has been spent on the album.