Thank you

gnfnr2006

Hey all !! Well this is my first post and I wanted to thank everyone for all of their posts, ive read alot of them. I will be traveling from NC to the Balt. show. I went to the Greensboro NC show last week....it was FUCKN AWESOOME!!!!

I have been to a few different shows and I must say..Axl is still amazing.

Anyone have any suggestions/questions about the Balt show?

Thanks again to everyone who has been review the show and posting set lists. Lets hope the suicide girls are better than Bach

Also- we will be staying in the Days INN supposedly across the street...anyone no anything about the area?

GNFNR

Well the immed area gets pretty sketchy after 11 PM or so... be street smart and stick to well-lit areas.

There's good food all up and down Charles street, clubs and bars strewn all over the place. Search the web for a place called XS which is a 10 min drive. Fantastic food. You're walking distance from all the shops and restaurants at the Inner Harbor, and during the day you could also walk over to Lexington market which has every kind of edible imaginable. If you're in town longer there;s an Art museum on Charles and a cool Zoo a bit farther north. Finally, East Baltimore street has "adult" entertainment, if that's your thing.

Edited by ThusSpakeTheSUPERGuru