Axl?

sucker punch

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

What the fuck is a loyer/lawyer or however the fuck you spell it?

your kidding right? it is a person who represents a party in court and fights for them to win.

Is it like a rapper or shit then? Like an old school rapper like the Beastie Boys. U no, shit like 'U gotta fight, for the right to PARTY!'. Fuckin kickass tune that. They were cool mofos in those days the beasties. They used to steal signs of Rolls Royce cars and wear them round their neck and shit.

Are you kidding? How old are you, 4 and a half?

LOL, no man. Don't fuckin blame me. I admit I know absolute SHIT about rap music and stuff!

:rofl-lol: Jay-Z and Eminem are some of the top Lawyers out there, their quick way with words makes them a heavy asset in the courtroom and if they don't like what the judge says then the only hammer hitting anything will be the one at the back of their revolver as they bust a cap in his ass.

Got u man. But WTF, I thought loyers were OLD school rappers like Beastie Boys and shit but now ur saying Eminem and Jay Z who are pretty new rappers. WTF's up with that? Fuck, this is why I don't listen to this shit much. Give me some rock every time! Specially GnFuckinR!!!!!!

Yeah dude.... ya hit the nail on the head :laugh:

Cant someone from norway answer him instead? so that he gets what the word means.