CD... maybe Axl doesnt know for sure?

Rockworld

If Axl has handed CD over to the record company, maybe its down to the big wigs at geffen or universal or whoever to promote and release this album. Maybe the reason Axl wont say anything is because although he probably has an idea on the albums release etc, maybe ultimately its not down to him anymore and hed rather just keep tight lipped rather than cause any unecessary disapointment for which he would then again be blamed for.

Just a thought!

Shit man, I wish everyone would fuck off with this bizness shit already. I mean the fans, the guys that manage Axl (Marck and Seb Bach), shit even fuckin axl himself. Fuck bizness, why the fuck dont they get the fuckin record out so we can listen to some more fuckin kickass Gnr?? Pissin me off, man.

Shit man, I wish everyone would fuck off with this bizness shit already. I mean the fans, the guys that manage Axl (Marck and Seb Bach), shit even fuckin axl himself. Fuck bizness, why the fuck dont they get the fuckin record out so we can listen to some more fuckin kickass Gnr?? Pissin me off, man.

Do you live in fucking barn?

Well I think this man speaks for everyone.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Best shit I've read all day.

Maybe this is why we make fun of norwegian people in Sweden? :rofl-lol:

I'm pretty tired of the excuses from the GNR camp. I'm even more tired of the made up excuses by his fans.

You and me both.

Nothing like being told that if you have doubts that you should just shut your fucking trap because you don't know anything.....then in the next breath be assured that you have nothing to fear, based pretty much on the same level of knowledge.

Funny how that works out.

Guest Edward Rose

The answer to the question of this thread is in the last official statement by Merck. Which is right here.

Though a source told Rolling Stone that the album is due November 21st, Mercuriadis declined to confirm this. “I don’t know that we will announce a release date,” he says. “You just might walk into your record shop one Tuesday and find it there.”