lefty playing a right handed guitar

how comes theres some books for sale that are like "the guitar case chord book for left handed chords" i mean, i thought there werent no difference?? im confused now...like this shit, check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...s_promot_widget

"Tired of having to play 'back to front' from chord books? Here's the answer - the left-handers' guitar case chord book! Each chord has been specially designed for left-handers, using clear diagrams and helpful hints and tips. All the chords you use most often, in a handy 'guitar case' size"

whats that mean, back to front, they're not back to front, its jus turned the other way. unless its talkin about lefties who play right handed guitars n learn to play upside down? im so confused :confused: wait, i have a left handed guitar. fuck man, this shit is difficult! i think im too dumb for this. certain shit that looks like it should be jus plainly obvious aint to me...

Edited by frankwhite

how comes theres some books for sale that are like "the guitar case chord book for left handed chords" i mean, i thought there werent no difference?? im confused now...like this shit, check it out.

"Tired of having to play 'back to front' from chord books? Here's the answer - the left-handers' guitar case chord book! Each chord has been specially designed for left-handers, using clear diagrams and helpful hints and tips. All the chords you use most often, in a handy 'guitar case' size"

whats that mean, back to front, they're not back to front, its jus turned the other way. unless its talkin about lefties who play right handed guitars n learn to play upside down? im so confused :confused: wait, i have a left handed guitar. fuck man, this shit is difficult! i think im too dumb for this. certain shit that looks like it should be jus plainly obvious aint to me...

It applys to people who play right handed guitars left handed and dopnt re string them, Albert King style.

Its easiest to what Jimi did, right handed guitar strung backwards. So its just like playing normally.

It applys to people who play right handed guitars left handed and dopnt re string them, Albert King style.

Its easiest to what Jimi did, right handed guitar strung backwards. So its just like playing normally.

oh cool!!! cuz thats what i got!!! a left handed guitar. shit! scared the crap outta me for a sec! thanx a million dude :)