who is supporting in Ottawa?

ggo1

All the details for this show just mention Sebastian Bach as support.

Anyone know if/who the special guest is?

I know its suicide sisters in Toronto, have they taken over from papa roach for all dates or just that one?

Not that I care... but if there is no special guest slot, I may try and make it to the show a bit earlier than I originally planned.

I wasnt thinking of even getting to the arena till 10, but if theres only one support act... maybe I should be careful. Axl may choose Friday to be on time for once.

I know its suicide sisters in Toronto, have they taken over from papa roach for all dates or just that one?

Not that I care... but if there is no special guest slot, I may try and make it to the show a bit earlier than I originally planned.

I wasnt thinking of even getting to the arena till 10, but if theres only one support act... maybe I should be careful. Axl may choose Friday to be on time for once.

Suicide Girls Burlesque show is on first, followed by Sebastian Bach then G n R...

Suicide Girls Burlesque show is on first, followed by Sebastian Bach then G n R...

nah, die mannequin, suicide girls, then Baz

and trust me, you'll most likely want to skip suicide girls, they're pretty dumb