to axl rose and guns n' roses my review from balitmore

axltheman2003

ok so i get there about 10 till 7 and there's this long as fucking line and i am like were not gonna get in in time to see baz, well the didn't open the doors until 7 so all was good. suicide girls went on a little after 8 and they were sweet man the second girl that came on really knew how to shacke her ass and titties i can tell you that. anyway the crowd was about half full maybe not even and i was thinking there has to be more people coming to the show.

a little after 9 and baz came on, man what i fucking show he put on is all i can say about the man and his band. baz sounded really good and he is so fucking crazy and out there. there were a little mic prombles with him but all in all he was really good.

so i jet out to take a piss while baz was singing i remember you that way i could stay and see all of gn'r set. so about 11:20 the greatest band in the world came on and i was like a little girl watching the backstreet boys or somthing. my first ever time i got to see gn'r and i have to say i wasn't let down at all. axl"s voice was on key all night and he sounded so fucking good, robin's guitar work had me convince that slash can't hold a candle to mr. finck( yes i know go on and bash me for speaking of slash) but i don't give a fuck robin is the man. anyway when gnr palyed the blues everybody just kind of look like they were wondering what the hell it was. it got me mad because people there seemed to only be interrested in all the old song's and didn't wanna give the time of day for the new ones. axl voice sounded really good during the blues and amazing he owned down on the farm. so this is short but i can't really sum up how i felt last night by using words, last night was for me somthing that i won't forget truely amazing and what a wanted. to axl and the boys thanks you for one of the best night's of my life, by far the best performance i have seen at a concert i hope to see you guys again next summer man you fucking rock every song no matter if it was old or new you guys owned balitmore last night. thank you

I was at the show row 329 seats 10 and 9. I had one of the best views. The Suicide Girls really knew what they were doing. After Baz got off stage my step dad said "god, i coulda closed my eyes and sworn he was Sam Kinnisten." Sebastian really know ow to put on a show. in fat he impressed me a bit more then Axl ... i mean ... like voice wise considering Axl's voice is kinda "leaving" not thatt his voice is bad, it was just better back in the day. I dont care what ppl say, Baz's vocals Arent just pointless screams, He's awesome. To be honest Im happy i didnt see Papa Roach, it wouldnt have fit the vibe. The suicide gilrs were honestly great. and it was just that ass and tits... i mean it WAS those... but more than that. I actually feel prowd. I got to see about 20 tits in less then a night and I'm not even old enough to hit the clubs yet. It was the greatest show I've ever seen. If it was the original GN'R it would the BEST, but so far that was my greatest night of my life. I still can't hear...BAZ! Cheers to Axl, Sebastian, and of COURSE The Suicide Girls of which I didn't expect to see. rock4

Edited by Paradise City Man

I was at the show row 329 seat 9. I had one of the best views. The Suicide Girls really knew what they were doing. After Baz got off stage my step dad said "god, i coulda closed my eyes and sworn he was Sam Kinnisten." Sebastian really know ow to put on a show. in fat he impressed me a bit more then Axl ... i mean ... like voice wise considering Axl's voice is kinda "leaving" not thatt his voice is bad, it was just better back in the day. I dont care what ppl say, Baz's vocals Arent just pointless screams, He's awesome. To be honest Im happy i didnt see Papa Roach, it wouldnt have fit the vibe. The suicide gilrs were honestly great. and it was just that ass and tits... i mean it WAS those... but more than that. I actually feel prowd. I got to see about 20 tits in less then a night and I'm not even old enough to hit the clubs yet. It was the greatest show I've ever seen. If it was the original GN'R it would the BEST, but so far that was my greatest night of my life. I still can't hear...BAZ! Cheers to Axl, Sebastian, and of COURSE The Suicide Girls of which I didn't expect to see. rock4

lol nice review

yea. the show was amazing. i threw my boxers over the railing when paradise city ended. did anyone see it???

oh and another thing. i was like the ONLY guuy in my section of the arena who new all the words to The Blues. i felt like woahh..

Edited by Paradise City Man

i was there too. the show kicked ass!

lol..listen to elliot in the morning much??

yeah man elliot kick's ass i usally listen to him everyday but i won my tickets from roche

Finck is so bad

Slash is sooo much better so dont even tell me that Finck is kick ass.. you just got dominated by Axl last night thats why you are in aw dont be fooled

Agree 100%, Axl puts on a kick ass show, his band however is barely tolerable. A true disgrace to the GNR name.

dude were you at the balitmore show? becasue maybe you wasn't listening to the band if you were there cause they kicked ass all of them

Finck is so bad

Slash is sooo much better so dont even tell me that Finck is kick ass.. you just got dominated by Axl last night thats why you are in aw dont be fooled

Agree 100%, Axl puts on a kick ass show, his band however is barely tolerable. A true disgrace to the GNR name.

Agreed. They have no collective chemistry or soul, which was the hallmark of the old GNR. They didn't live together in tiny 1 bedroom apartments in LA in the 80s, broke as fuck and just looking for money to eat and score drugs. Those are the kinds of experiences that make a great rock band, it builds chemistry and hunger. These are 7 completely random guys assembled by Axl to create his vision. Its not the band members' fault, but this is the truth. This band really shouldn't be called Guns N' Roses.

Finck's an alright guitarist by the way, better than Bumblestilskin.

Edited by Manstis1604