Kind of Interesting..

ivarzzz

All i have to say is these is spooking me, Well I went to my local music store today and asked if and when Chinese Democracy comes out..The guy asked if i was talking about Gun n' Roses and i was like Duh. Anyways he said he couldn't really comment on it and that release dates are sometimes changing?? whatever that meant, He said to check out the amazon website for a better answer. So when i got home i did check out the site..and right on the main page near the bottom they had cd realeases.. GUNS N ROSES!!. for November 21ist.. I then clicked on it right away to find out more information and it gets directed to some band called IL DIVO? that is not Chinese Democracy.. but when i click back to the previous page it shows C.D. I find this very strange. Did anyone else notice this?

I took a screenshot

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshotzw3.jpg

All i have to say is these is spooking me, Well I went to my local music store today and asked if and when Chinese Democracy comes out..The guy asked if i was talking about Gun n' Roses and i was like Duh. Anyways he said he couldn't really comment on it and that release dates are sometimes changing?? whatever that meant, He said to check out the amazon website for a better answer. So when i got home i did check out the site..and right on the main page near the bottom they had cd realeases.. GUNS N ROSES!!. for November 21ist.. I then clicked on it right away to find out more information and it gets directed to some band called IL DIVO? that is not Chinese Democracy.. but when i click back to the previous page it shows C.D. I find this very strange. Did anyone else notice this?

I took a screenshot

no

i noticed the same page but it clearly says IL DIVO there and not GN'R

if you hadn't made this up why would you take a screen shot? you'd just post a link wouldn't you

nice try though

I took a screenshot

no

if you hadn't made this up why would you take a screen shot? you'd just post a link wouldn't you

nice try though

Did i forget to say its not showing Guns N roses anymore? thats why i took the screenshot from my browser history.. Im not asking to you believe me so take it for what its worth..

I took a screenshot

no

nice try though

Did i forget to say its not showing Guns N roses anymore? thats why i took the screenshot from my browser history.. Im not asking to you believe me so take it for what its worth..

yeah, you kind of failed to mention that. oops

Taking the time to do some bullshit photshop nonsense is what baffles me. These people need to get laid once in a while....oh wait, you're fat loser who gets his boner off of making fake gnr shit, by definition you don't get laid.

did you checkout the screenshot?

Taking the time to do some bullshit photshop nonsense is what baffles me. These people need to get laid once in a while....oh wait, you're fat loser who gets his boner off of making fake gnr shit, by definition you don't get laid.

yes, you saved your little screenshot then made your little GNR alteration, hence the photshop comment.

yes, you saved your little screenshot then made your little GNR alteration, hence the photshop comment.

So its not coming out on the 21st ? :(

No one is saying that. Here, look at the link where you ss was taken from:

http://www.amazon.ca/music-rock-classical-...amp;node=916514

There is nothing about Chinese Democracy on the page.

Maybe Amazon got asked to take it down??

dude!!

the pic is obviusly photoshoped, look at the size of the font !

seriusly, you need to get laid, and you need some fresh air, and get off the computer :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

dude!!

seriusly, you need to get laid, and you need some fresh air, and get off the computer :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dude i do get laid :P, you guys are all fucked up in the head..i take a screen shot and you guys freak out!

dude!!

Dude i do get laid :P, you guys are all fucked up in the head..i take a screen shot and you guys freak out!

i can't take anymore of your lies

did anyone see the thread at HTGTH that was titled "your release date.." then inside it gave a europe release date then a US release date. A guest did the thread

There's probably going to be a zillion of these fuckers making bs posts from now until the end of the year or cd comes out- whichever comes first.