mygnr tribute to GN'R (karaoke)

I got the instrumental from youtube and whipped this up in about a half hour - Fuck, these new songs are tough to nail. AXL has his work cut out for him.

ENJOY...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...90CE98F3CBFB16C

alright.. listen to this, YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE AN ALBUM, YOU ARE GOING TO BE BIG! YOU ARE GOING TO PUT SONGS YOU'VE WRITTEN ON THE INTERNET NOW! got it?

I got the instrumental from youtube and whipped this up in about a half hour - Fuck, these new songs are tough to nail. AXL has his work cut out for him.

ENJOY...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...90CE98F3CBFB16C

wow mate you rock!!! rock3

and surelly you sound a lot like young Axl

Edit: I'm impressed!!! I've listened to that 4 times in a row! Congratulations mate!

Edited by rQueen

I'm not really a good singer, but anway, I really would like to do Better or It's so easy (ISE, because I have a low voice ;) ) which somehow I think fits Better. :unsure: But I don't have a good version at the moment. Seems I deleted it, or something like this.

Here's a version of It's so easy I did some months back. It's not really a good version and I think I could do better. And if someone has a good It's so easy instrumental, I'd like to have it, because this version isn't that good. ;)

So here it is: :P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FNTJ9N3I

laughing my fucking arse of....LOOOOOOL

"why dont u just fuck off" with that tiny voice

AGAIN LOOOOOOL

sorry its the worst shit I ever heard....

U must have been kidding..

Edited by Revesokken

I'm not really a good singer, but anway, I really would like to do Better or It's so easy (ISE, because I have a low voice ;) ) which somehow I think fits Better. :unsure: But I don't have a good version at the moment. Seems I deleted it, or something like this.

Here's a version of It's so easy I did some months back. It's not really a good version and I think I could do better. And if someone has a good It's so easy instrumental, I'd like to have it, because this version isn't that good. ;)

So here it is: :P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FNTJ9N3I

laughing my fucking arse of....LOOOOOOL

"why dont u just fuck off" with that tiny voice

AGAIN LOOOOOOL

sorry its the worst shit I ever heard....

U must have been kidding..

Well, I said, I'm not the best singer... :P

• 2 weeks later...

Afterthebath, PLEEEEEEEASE repost your vid as it is no longer available from that site. IRS is one of my favourite songs at the mo and the hype that your vid has cause has got me desparate to hear it (also, if you could help me out in gettin the backing I'd be forever grateful :P). In the meantime, here's some efforts of my own..I'm a diehard GnR fan so I hope I please fellow fans with my attempts..if not, then soz lol.

- SCOM (soz for the shitty little dance at the start lol)
- Since I Don't Have You. Hope u like. G'N'F'N'R FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by geege

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Afterthebath, PLEEEEEEEASE repost your vid as it is no longer available from that site. IRS is one of my favourite songs at the mo and the hype that your vid has cause has got me desparate to hear it (also, if you could help me out in gettin the backing I'd be forever grateful :P). In the meantime, here's some efforts of my own..I'm a diehard GnR fan so I hope I please fellow fans with my attempts..if not, then soz lol.
- SCOM (soz for the shitty little dance at the start lol)
- Since I Don't Have You. Hope u like. G'N'F'N'R FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both these where great! :) I'd love to here more. :)