Do you know Jack Shit?

Guest Matt13

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of it this way, if people have completely given up hope, you think they're gonna start digging through boxes behind the scenes of a record store? Fuck no. They'll say oh its not gonna happen and jerk off using their own tears as lubricant (<---borrowed from "Waiting"). Its happening this year, my guess is still the 21st. If not I'm giving up forever and setting fire to my GnR swag. Oh, wait, thats every other whiney pussy...not me.

Oh, be quiet.

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 17 2006, 05:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

all you fucking gnr fans are becoming twats, yur turning on each other and fucking rude..

we ues to listen to each other then flame the people that dissed gnr now its fucking tits up

Sad isnt it. But theres been a generation change on the board. I dont recognise half the members here now. I think its just cause people dont really know each other and dont give a shit. When I joined this shit would have never happened. God I feel old. I suppose we only got the cd to blame...

I have noticed quite a number or negative noobies (fun with alliteration) here. It seems to be getting to me.

I wasn't telling you to be quiet, I was saying it to the person who replied "YOUR LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD" putting his text in all CAPS. No shouting is necessary.

Actually I forgot to hit that little reply button on mr.b's post. About the generational gap. No offense taken.

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 17 2006, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I forgot to hit that little reply button on mr.b's post. About the generational gap. No offense taken.

?? Whats happening???...

There...is that a better time line to bring you up to speed?

Best post on this board for a long time. Well done Matt.

I agree 100% with this post, positivity is what we need.

It's been a great year for GNR so far, and the year isn't over yet, i'm still hoping to get my hands on CD before Xmas, just like Axl and Merck have stated previously!

Who's with me?

Fewer and fewer by the day.

And for all this vitriol from you and other like you, if you hope to have ANY credibility going forward, there best be a thread from you (and all others like you) on January 1st titled "Looks Like *I* Was The One Talking Out My Ass".

No disrespect to KK... but it's funny how many forumers registered this year are telling people to fuck off...

I know you mean no disrespect Leigh, but just because I didn't know shit about forums until this year doesn't mean I haven't been a true fan for a very long time! I have been waiting with bated breath for this album the same as you and everyone else who's been here for the last 3/4 years or so...

I can tell them to fuck off, with the same right as you and admin and anyone who's been here from day one, because in my opinion they should put up or shut up.. If they don't like it here, or don't wanna wait around for the album to be released, or no longer want to support their "favourite" band, then what are they doing on a forum..? There is no need for them to release their negativity on the rest of us loyal fans who are here to support the band.. regardless of Chinese Democracy!

Simple as that.

KK x

No disrespect to KK... but it's funny how many forumers registered this year are telling people to fuck off...

I know you mean no disrespect Leigh, but just because I didn't know shit about forums until this year doesn't mean I haven't been a true fan for a very long time! I have been waiting with bated breath for this album the same as you and everyone else who's been here for the last 3/4 years or so...

I can tell them to fuck off, with the same right as you and admin and anyone who's been here from day one, because in my opinion they should put up or shut up.. If they don't like it here, or don't wanna wait around for the album to be released, or no longer want to support their "favourite" band, then what are they doing on a forum..? There is no need for them to release their negativity on the rest of us loyal fans who are here to support the band.. regardless of Chinese Democracy!

Simple as that.

KK x

I completely agree with this. Funny how internet forums become so insular that long time posters seem to think they have authortiy and even that they may know more about GNR than those that haven't got 3 hours per day to fuck around on a forum (not aimed at anyone in particular - I spend hours online myself).

Shooting down 'noobs' is so childish. It also seems that this forum now has a reputation in the GNR online community as being full of childish people that want to bitch about the band and other forum members. It's just not necessary. Everyone is here as a fan of the band.

And for all this vitriol from you and other like you, if you hope to have ANY credibility going forward, there best be a thread from you (and all others like you) on January 1st titled "Looks Like *I* Was The One Talking Out My Ass".

Did we get one after this in '05? :drevil:

No, because that was pretty plausible. Infact - although it was obviously not a build up period to the CD release, it is quite possible that they were recording final tracks for the CD and rehearsing for shows this year.

Matt, what will your response be if the album doesn't come out this year? (I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm just curious.)

I can't wait to hear it...

U didn´t obviously understand his point? He made it clearly that when it appears that´s the case, he take it from there. This is what frustrated him most. We don´t live here right now. Feel happy about the tour etc. We whining about a future we know nothing about. We whining about nothing. He´s right.

It´s not so long ago we got the first statement from the GnR that it will be out this year. Only like two thirds of the time have passed from those statements ´til the end of the year. I think we will get it or at least, it´s nothing to worry about in the grade we´re doing now.

Matt, what will your response be if the album doesn't come out this year? (I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm just curious.)

I can't wait to hear it...

U didn´t obviously understand his point? He made it clearly that when it appears that´s the case, he take it from there. This is what frustrated him most. We don´t live here right now. Feel happy about the tour etc. We whining about a future we know nothing about. We whining about nothing. He´s right.

But his post is literred with "hey, the year is not over" sentiment.

And his overall tone is clearly in the "it could still happen" vein.

Some people need to step down from their imaginary pedestal, and stop preaching to others how they should feel. You want someone to agree with you all the time, talk to yourself in the fucking mirror.

The internet IS very similar to the real world, in that you meet people with varying views. If you disagreed with a co-worker, friend or family member about a certain subject, do you just tell them to "fuck off" and ask them what they're doing there, or do you try and articulate, intelligently, your arguments about why you feel a certain way.

I find it amusing that people who are so supportive of the band and Axl get SO frustrated with others who have a differing opinion, and take the criticism as if it were a personal attack on themselves!! They feel the need to protect and defend the honor of a man at all cost, who they don't even personally know. Your only affiliation with him is the fact that you own his albums and perhaps seen him in concert. Talk about needing to disconnect from the computer.....