Dvd!!!

Trell

they are releasing a new live dvd of this show, Guns n roses live in chicago, out 5th february 2007, it says on www.ultimate-guitar.com

The article says "it was recorded." So it was either the 2002 show, or the 1992 show.

its the '92 show, cause it says Wild Horses and Civil War will be on it

why would they release 1992 chicago? its basicly the same setlist as tokyo dvd but with a few songs added, where did u find out where the setlist was for the dvd?

http://www.albumvote.co.uk/news/article/1838.htm

Guns N Roses Confirm New Release

Guns N’ Roses are to release a new DVD on February 5 2007 called Guns 'N' Roses - Live In Chicago.

The disc was recorded in Chicago’s Allstate Arena and tracks will include Nightrain, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Attitude, Its So Easy, Wild Horses, Patience, Double Talkin Jive, Civil War, Welcome To The Jungle, November Rain, You Could Be Mine, Godfather Theme and Coma.

In other Guns N’ Roses news, Universal records have claimed that they have yet to receive any information about a release date for the bands long awaited Chinese Democracy album meaning a 2006 release is highly unlikely.

DVD on Amazon

• 2 weeks later...
Imo, it's a stupid idea to put out a dvd of the old band. How are people EVER going to accept the new band if all that ever gets released is the old band's material? Just a stupid,stupid idea.

yeah, I agree, but you know you could say the same thing about the new band playing alot of appetite songs

• 2 weeks later...

I was at that show. I don't remember much of it because I was only 7 years old at the time. I do have a recording of that show though, and let me tell you, if you haven't seen... it its a FANTASTIC show.

The late Shannon Hoon of Blind Melon is invited on stage to sing backup for Don't Cry.

Coma was played live at this show, which I am pretty sure was not played too often.

Move to the City, one of my personal faves.. complete with the horn section.

One of the better setlists, and performances from that tour. Classic UYI show... Bad Obsession with Teddy Big Bag-Zig Zag Andreadis on the mouth harp and Slash playing a Travis Bean. During Slash's solos (interludes where certain band members would go back stage for a "coke break") while he plays parts of Jimmi's Voodoo Chile, if you look close enough you can see the track marks on his arms... I always got a kick out of that.

Of all of Axls on stage rants that I have heard, and I've heard quite a few, the one during this performance before Live and Let Die takes the cake. My favorite Axl rant of all... "Any of you seen the latest issue of Rolling Stone?" ---"It ain't about how much fuckin vodka I can drink, how much cocaine I can snort, how I can drink anybody under the table, It ain't about how much of a macho-man rock n roller I can be"--- "I can't fake it anymore"---"What you thought was your life, but looks more like a train wreck in your head that no one told you about."

I am very glad to see this coming out on DVD, it is a great show, I was there, and it will look a hell of a lot better than the VHS copy I have.