GNR Concert Rocked!!!

pbrent1284

Hey!! Just wanted to say that I love GNR and for my first concert ever it was the best night of my life!!! being on the floor 5 ft infront of the stage rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Axl rocked!!!! Sebastian Bach rocked!!!! expecially when he shook his butt in front of my face it was grrreat and i think i got some of his sweat on me from his headbanging lol. All in all I was nervous they werent going to show but they did and they were frickin awesome words cannot describe. Besides the fact i didnt know i was going to be standing on the floor because our tickets said seats 123&4 but mosh pit rocked even thou i was short and was being squished the hell outta by drunk and annoying ppl lol but it was soooo worth it hope everyone enjoyed!!! I tried putting some pictures in here but i dont know how to make a URL for them but if you go to my space and go to my pictures i posted like 2 pics i didnt get many because my battery died :( but at least i got a few ! :P

here's my space url

Myspace

later!

Patty

Edited by pbrent1284