Tour

RJ88

quick question....

did Merck, or someone that has something to do with GN'R say that they will be adding more tour dates to this North American leg?

cause i notice that they aren't even going to Boston....

thanks guys

quick question....

did Merck, or someone that has something to do with GN'R say that they will be adding more tour dates to this North American leg?

thanks guys

On the official site it states that this is the first leg of the tour, which implies that there will be a second. Too many major cities are missing at this point.

quick question....

thanks guys

That's because they toured in Worcester at the DCU Center, which is less than an hour from Boston, also in Massachusetts.

quick question....

thanks guys

That's because they toured in Worcester at the DCU Center, which is less than an hour from Boston, also in Massachusetts.

that still has nothing to do with not going to boston

last tour they went to Toronto and London and thats only an hour or 2 away from each other...also they were sposta play 2 shows in Philly, right accross the street from each other

Well if there has been mention of a second leg, I wouldn't think it would officially be announced until CD comes out. Otherwise, the second leg of CD start in, say Feb or Mar.....no CD and the fans say fuck this !

Edited by gnfnr2006