1-10....is Axl Full of Sh$#

discoduckglue

i wounder if his opinions about the reasons why have changed or just some ours because i know i don't always looks at things the same 20 years later i don't think there excuses so much as what he thought at the time but i would love to hear him talk about it now not thats ever going to happen but it would be fun :)

Edited by chesire78

I'm not going to bother reading your post but to simply answer your question, yes, I think Axl's definitely full of shit but I still love his work and I will always support him and buy all his shit.

All of it. Always.

I was going to make a long complex topic, but meh its not my call.

Its simple , what do the fans think.

Is Axl an honest guy who says what he thinks and means what he says, or is he FOS. Is it a mix of both??

My opinion has changed over the years , I look back at rants against his family and CLAIMS about abuse brought up in therapy as lame excuses....therapy that nowadays seems to be almost completely disregarded by modern psychology as just another example of excuses and using people close to him to blame for his own bad behaviour.

Things like saying Slash is to blame for everything like not wanting to make an appetite for destruction type album in 94-96....I mean is that even vaguely believable??

Is Bucket leaving really responsible for the no show in rio??

Is "absolutely" really the word for a 06 release??

Was it honest to publucly slag Izzy during the 02 tour ?? and claim he was basically useless, when he wrote the bulk of the illusion albums??

Did he really not know his management had set up a tour of europe in 2001 or 2002 (I forget)

I know this is a bitch fest and I could give a ZILLION more examples, but itsa hard to defend the guy anymore and I for one am a little sick of him blaming his family, band,police,security,fans etc etc etc for all his screw ups.

Here's your answers

1. Fans think GNR kicks ass and support the band through everything

2.Axl is honest and speaks his mind and that why he would get in crap with people.

3. When the band was working on what turned out to be the snake pit record when Axl thought the record was done Slash would want to change it And thats why Slash said they couldn't agree on things creativly.

(On a side note about the claims of abuse and you thinking its an excuse I just have to say give your head a shake and thats as far as I'll go about the abuse comment)

4. Yes Bycket Head leavbing is the reason they didn't play Rio in 04 because they needed to get a guitarist to take his spot and his departure is also why they didn't do this tour in 04.

5. Axl told us the album will be out this year so let's just wait and see what happens.

6. Now about Izzy I could be wrong but in 02 I dont remember him bashing Izzy I don't really think there was alot of tention between them because Izzy played 6 shows durring the UYI Tour filling in for Gilbey and even after he left the band in an interview he did on much music while promoting his debut solo release he still went on to wish Axl abd the band nothing but the best.

7. The 01-02 Tour yea he knew thats why we had advertisements for it and Axl giving press statement's.

So there ya go but if you're tired of defending Axl and your sick of his antics just get over it.