How long has Thal been wearing that dreadlock wig?

KyleMac

Is this normal now? I haven't seen anyone mention it on this board... At the show Saturday night in Detroit, Thal was wearing the same outfit as Finck (all black with a long black coat, seemingly made of wool), only without the BRIGHT RED knee high boots, and he had a very long white wig on with dreadlocks. Long enough to bang against the strings while he was playing. Axl actually lifted the fake dreads up and gave the audience a quizzical look while singing. Just wondering if this was the wig's first appearence on tour?

Is this normal now? I haven't seen anyone mention it on this board... At the show Saturday night in Detroit, Thal was wearing the same outfit as Finck (all black with a long black coat, seemingly made of wool), only without the BRIGHT RED knee high boots, and he had a very long white wig on with dreadlocks. Long enough to bang against the strings while he was playing. Axl actually lifted the fake dreads up and gave the audience a quizzical look while singing. Just wondering if this was the wig's first appearence on tour?

This is officially the thread that made me want to cry. It's the banality factor. - :(

Edited by Ions

Guest Edward Rose

You haven't seen a mention of it because it's not true. A photo was probably taken where the two dreads coming through his red hat LOOKED white.

And there you go. Dumb fucks have their way with it and now hunderds of people think he's wearing a wig. Thanks! And I'm sure Ron thanks you too! :anger:

This wig bullshit has gotten out of hand. The Beyonce fan forum is here:

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/beyonce

EDIT:

Actually you may be onto something. Has it occured to anyone that it may be Ron's wig that is delaying the release of the album? If he is in fact NOT wearing a wig, perhaps THAT'S the reason for the delay? I'm going to ask the security guard at HMV tomorrow. I'll post whatever I find out.

Edited by Ions

I was in the front, and could tell, that it was not a wig.

This wig bullshit has gotten out of hand. The Beyonce fan forum is here:

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/beyonce

EDIT:

Actually you may be onto something. Has it occured to anyone that it may be Ron's wig that is delaying the release of the album? If he is in fact NOT wearing a wig, perhaps THAT'S the reason for the delay? I'm going to ask the security guard at HMV tomorrow. I'll post whatever I find out.

:rofl-lol::rolleyes:

Thanx.

EDIT:

:rofl-lol:

Jesus Christ, why is everyone so pissy, I have a dreadlock wig and people don't freak out when I wear it.

Woooo, you have a dreadlock wig!!! *point fingers at you* :o:rofl-lol:

j/k

Wtf is a dreadlock wig btw?

Like this

http://www.akrondesign.com/foundation/imag...eadlocks220.jpg

Although mine is a little different.

okay.. Can anyone post a good photo of Bumble in that shit, it look's horrible. Don't get me wrong, I really love dreads but not everyone fit in them..

Ummmm.... Ron's hair is not that long. Look at the video's of the Euro tour, there is no way that is his real hair, it doesnt grow that fast. Those are extensions at the very least. Does everyone here understand how much hair you need to dreadlock it like that?

P.S. This is not blasting the extensions/wig whatever it is, its fine by me, i just noticed it at the show. Why does everyone always assume that when someone notices something its a bad thing. I dont care what the hell he does, just wanted to point it out.