Buckethead

EccoTides

I think, his best record is "Population Override". Wonderfull melodies and cool guitar sound, but a bit heavier than Colma. But Colma is amazing, too. ;)

And if you like real chill-out sound, you should get "Chicken Noodles". Probably one of the most chilled out albums ever. rock2

But, don't buy Kaleidoscalp as you first record, it's cool, but maybe a bit too crazy.

I would go for "Population Override" B)

I recommend Colma. my favourite bucket album. and for more metal stuff Cuckoo Clocks of Hell. dont get Giant Robot :no:

You don't like Giant Robot? I was going to buy this. Can you tell me what's not so good there?

I think, his best record is "Population Override". Wonderfull melodies and cool guitar sound, but a bit heavier than Colma. But Colma is amazing, too. ;)

And if you like real chill-out sound, you should get "Chicken Noodles". Probably one of the most chilled out albums ever. rock2

But, don't buy Kaleidoscalp as you first record, it's cool, but maybe a bit too crazy.

I would go for "Population Override" B)

I recommend Colma. my favourite bucket album. and for more metal stuff Cuckoo Clocks of Hell. dont get Giant Robot :no:

You don't like Giant Robot? I was going to buy this. Can you tell me what's not so good there?

Theres not much 'music', most of it are just skits about Bucketheadland. Although the album does have some real killer songs on it, like Welcome to Bucketheadland and Binge and Grab, it would be better just to download those few tracks rather than put up with the silly skits to get to them. Ha you can tell I don't like pointless skits in songs :P, and I realize most of it is just Bucketheads' quirky sense of humour, but for that I much prefer Dawn of the Deli Creeps - Deli Creeps (which is amazing by the way, great music and it's really funny too). All in all: Not much 'music'.

I think that sums it up :)

Giant Robot is good - as is Monsters & Robots. M&R is a bit of a rehash of GR isn't it?

I would not recommend Bucketheadland 2 however - very little music.