GnR books

dragan78

The only one I've ever wanted to get was The Band That Time Forgot, since I think that's the only one that got some good reviews.. but my Barnes & Nobles didn't have it so that was the end of that lol.

I was on Walmart.com a couple of days ago and they had that book for sale there. So thats an easy way to get it. Didn't cost more than $20 bucks, so thats an easy wat to get it.

I have a book that is written by Danny Sugarman - He wrote the book that Oliver Stone based the Doors movie on...anyway he wrote a book on Axl and GnR called Appetite for Destruction...it's older but it is really good cause he talk about greek gods and the ties between Dionysus and Axl. Plus it tells their story. Cool read.

I Have Got "Guns N Roses The Band that time forgot"

it is a great book, were the end is devoted to talking about new GNR and chinese democracy

now, i live in england dunno about you guys,

a shop called "Water Stone" i found it (Boring book shop)

couple of months later i seen it in..

HMV 2.99!!!

defo a must-have especialy for that price

I have a book that is written by Danny Sugarman - He wrote the book that Oliver Stone based the Doors movie on...anyway he wrote a book on Axl and GnR called Appetite for Destruction...it's older but it is really good cause he talk about greek gods and the ties between Dionysus and Axl. Plus it tells their story. Cool read.

Now that sounds interesting.

Thanks tbizzle- actually I was just on Amazon and all the reviews for it say it sucks, maybe that's not the book I'm thinking of come to think of it. :P

Now that sounds interesting.

Thanks tbizzle- actually I was just on Amazon and all the reviews for it say it sucks, maybe that's not the book I'm thinking of come to think of it. :P

If you just want a book that talks about new stuff or if you just want hype, I can see why it would get bad reviews...but this is a well written book from an accomplished author (who is deceased now) and the evolution of the Rock "God" comparaisons are really good to understand how Axl must have felt about the arrival of Nirvana and grundge...and maybe why he retreated!!!