A little help please

SJM

:sleeper:

Merck is the guy that gives us factual up to the minute about our favorite band, Gn'R. He is responsible for breaking news such as "2005 is the year of Guns N' Roses"

Sorry but why can't you find that funny? :rofl-lol:

because it is old, tired and irrelevant. It s the same as racial jokes, yeah, they are funny sometimes, but they also perpetuate the racsm. These old tired jokes, just perpetuate the same old shit. Its time to move on from this, if you dont want to, fine, but it is older than Pearl Jam to me.

Edited by Gunzen

Do you people have to turn even an innocent question into an argument?

I think some of you sit on here and just wait for new topics to be posted to hit it with your stupid 1 liners.

It IS old now.

Edit: You are very welcome, SJM.

Edited by bandita

You mean the sig? THANKS! I always invisioned him as an angel. :P

Oops yes that's what I meant. It's late and I am tired.

I just don't think Merck is responsible for all that is wrong in people's minds with GNR. Granted he isn't out spouting info but no one is. I just wish they would release the damn album so we can go on to complaining about something else.

Merck is the guy that gives us factual up to the minute about our favorite band, Gn'R. He is responsible for breaking news such as "2005 is the year of Guns N' Roses"

Sorry but why can't you find that funny? :rofl-lol:

Pearl jam does this radical thing every show where they *GASP* hold onto your hats for this one kids, change their set list. Gn'R could stand to learn a thing or two from the PJ approach.

Because anyone who likes Scott Weiland/Velvet Revolver, and is not an Axl/Merck nutswinger, is apparently not a big Gn'R fan :rolleyes:

I think that some of you think,if you kiss ass enough , there wil be an open position in the Gn'R camp for an Axl ball hair shaver.

Yeah, making Merck jokes is old, but do you know whats even older? No new info and blind faith.

duely noted

You mean the sig? THANKS! I always invisioned him as an angel. :P

Oops yes that's what I meant. It's late and I am tired.

I just don't think Merck is responsible for all that is wrong in people's minds with GNR. Granted he isn't out spouting info but no one is. I just wish they would release the damn album so we can go on to complaining about something else.

I would love to see complaints about the album art or track order :P