Music video

would you like to say what you think of this song? I know the video doesn't make any sense at all and people in it that aren't in the band but still... this is my brother's band from Iceland, called Lights on the Highway

this song is called Long Summer Dining

here is their website (myspace), more tracks are there but now as I speak for myself, none of my favorite songs are there... they are about to releash their second album at some point 2007 :P

http://www.myspace.com/lightsonthehighway

Was that taken in the 70s?

haha you can actually see people that don't live in the city here in Iceland live kinda like that, with that kind of clothes and stuff, this country is really cool... :P

Thats pretty cool, and it sounds like your brothers band is a good group of musicians.

Was that taken in the 70s?

haha you can actually see people that don't live in the city here in Iceland live kinda like that, with that kind of clothes and stuff, this country is really cool... :P

Thats pretty cool, and it sounds like your brothers band is a good group of musicians.

that's cool to hear, I don't have a band on my own to be excited about so I'm always just seeing if people like my brothers band... :P