Robin Finck??

Axlized

Is this video labeled wrong? this looks nothing like the Finck I saw last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZlQjqWMEKk...CB2&index=9

He looks more like the Grim Reaper dude from the 2nd Bill and Ted movie.

Yea, and who is that lead singer, plasticman?

at least that looks like Axl, I'm guessing Robin hadn't gotten over his NIN phase yet lol

Who gives a fuck how they look? :confused:

I do because it just looks tacky when there's a whole bunch of dudes that look goth around Axl but now that's a mute issue because they look good and they look professional.

Also I didn't start this thread because of how they looked I started it because I thought that video was labeled wrong.

if you don't care then why the fuck are you in this thread :confused:

The thread isn't titled "Looks are important" or something like that....

I do because it just looks tacky when there's a whole bunch of dudes that look goth around Axl but now that's a mute issue because they look good and they look professional.

Also I didn't start this thread because of how they looked I started it because I thought that video was labeled wrong.

But didn't you watch the video first? Axl actually introduces him with the name, you know :)

Edited by Lukinx

if you don't care then why the fuck are you in this thread :confused:

The thread isn't titled "Looks are important" or something like that....

But didn't you watch the video first? Axl actually introduces him with the name, you know :)

I watched it once but I guess I missed him introducing him but I heard it the second time. By then I had already made the thread though lol

Did you see his hair in NIN?

The 02 tour wasn't that long after The Fragility tour. His hair doesn't grow THAT fast. So he had to do something. :huh:

Would you have rather him been bald? :unsure:

Why am I defending him?! :huh:

AXL ROSE HAS BRAIDS. :huh:

AND WAS A CHUNKY MONKEY. :huh:

AND WAS DRESSED LIKE A RAPPER?! :huh:

Why is Robin's hair the issue here?! :lol:

Edited by Rebel Yell