bakersfiled

axlr23

just got off the ticketmaster website and they r still selling tickets but that doesnt say much because they were still selling fresno tickets until dec 12 also!! i had tickets to go to fresno and i also bought tickets for bakersfield so i will wait and hopefully they will play!

1: why do you think the fresno show was cancelled?

2: do you think they will cancell anymore shows? rock1

I live in Bakersfield so I was very dissapointed when they postponed in September and now with the Fresno cancellation (which I was also in town for, I learned that it was cancelled by reading this forum while across the street from the venue) I am not very confident that they will show up for Bakersfield.

I'm surprised they scheduled Fresno and Bakersfield in the first place. Why no Modesto? If they are going to play in smaller cities, I would have liked to have seen them at the Santa Barbara Bowl.

Yes, I was rather surprised to hear about those two formal places being toured in.

Though I think Los Angeles could really go without three nights of the same date. Its ridicolous, they should've changed Locations for those nights. It looks like if you are going to see Barry Manilow for a Three Night Show Performance (and I think even he changes his setlist).

They could've played at the Greek or even other locations as well.

I think one night is only Sold out isnt it? So far the second night is barely there or its all done.

I live in Bakersfield so I was very dissapointed when they postponed in September and now with the Fresno cancellation (which I was also in town for, I learned that it was cancelled by reading this forum while across the street from the venue) I am not very confident that they will show up for Bakersfield.

Feel for ya buddy, that sucks so badly!

Axl still loves you!?

Tough love? :P

That's a BS excuse (even if it's the truth). A band should should play regardless of how many tickets sold, and remember who their true fans are. If ticket sales are a problem, suck up your pride and book smaller venues, but don't punish the faithful 'cause you didn't sell out a stadium.

That's a BS excuse (even if it's the truth). A band should should play regardless of how many tickets sold, and remember who their true fans are. If ticket sales are a problem, suck up your pride and book smaller venues, but don't punish the faithful 'cause you didn't sell out a stadium.

couldnt agree more!!!!

If ticket sales are a problem, then canceling a show is only going to make it worse. Who is going to buy tickets for a show that may not happen?

That's a good point. I don't think the Fresno show was necessarily cancelled due to poor ticket sales, but I sure would like to have a legitimate reason. I'm a die hard who will still buy tickets to the new Bakersfield show (after getting a refund initially due to the postponement), but even I am hesitant to purchase again. Imagine what casual fans who hear about a Fresno cancellation with no explanation at the last minute might think.

actually I believe it is the COMBINATION of poor ticket sales and that fact that he is probobly still sick/sore throat, and instead of risking the next few shows, which should have much better attendance, he just made a calculated decision. But again, we actually dont know, so seems fruitless to speculate too much, which we have.

They'll show up.

Korn is from here.

Axl AND Robin like Korn. Robin even has a picture of a Korn concert on his site. :huh:

Also, Robin knows I'm from Bakersfield, and he liked me enough to post my letter on his site. :huh:

The most we can do is tell EVERYONE we know that lives around Bakersfield to buy tickets.

Did the prices go down yet? If they did, it'll be even easier to convince people.

So... BUY TICKETS TO THE BAKERSFIELD CONCERT EVERYONE. :huh: