Any My Dying Bride fans here?

kleber

well I first heard As The Flower Withers and loved it so I listned to A Line Of Deathless Kings (I think it was that one) at the record store and it was awesome also but didntn have enough money to buy it

Wow,as the flower......is their first album,it is most death metal then doom,and the a line of deathless.....is their last album,come out last october.

Well i have almost all the official releases,only miss some limited editions who were release in the 90's.

And you didn't have money to buy it? :question: ,and is GNR your fav band?

well I first heard As The Flower Withers and loved it so I listned to A Line Of Deathless Kings (I think it was that one) at the record store and it was awesome also but didntn have enough money to buy it

Wow,as the flower......is their first album,it is most death metal then doom,and the a line of deathless.....is their last album,come out last october.

Well i have almost all the official releases,only miss some limited editions who were release in the 90's.

Im a poor bastard so no not enough money

and I love death so as the flowes whiter was awesome to me

it was a tape also so

GNR and dark tranquillity are my 2 favorite bands

Im a poor bastard so no not enough money

and I love death so as the flowes whiter was awesome to me

it was a tape also so

GNR and dark tranquillity are my 2 favorite bands

Ah,i see so you must still be in school right?

I am sure a lot of dark tranquility fans like of gnr!? :P

actully I work.... make pretty good money also :D

but at that time I was really low on the money scale so

and if not they damn well should <_<

worlds most underrated band

they should be up there iwth the big ones

rolling stones, queen, beatles etc

Who? :question:

dark tranquillity of course

maybe should have made it clearer before :heart:

actully I work.... make pretty good money also :D

but at that time I was really low on the money scale so

and if not they damn well should <_<

worlds most underrated band

they should be up there iwth the big ones

rolling stones, queen, beatles etc

Who? :question:

dark tranquillity of course

maybe should have made it clearer before :heart:

Nah,you can not compare them with queen,beatles and so on....no way. :)

Woo.

I never would have thought I'd see this thread without it being me that started it!

Yes I love MDB, (my sig is a mdb cover btw) (EDIT: I meant avatar)

I love all of their albums, but if I'd had to choose one it would be Angel and the dark river.

I've seen em live and once I got to meet and talk to Shane. He recently quit the band due to long time sickness :(

Don't think there's many mdb fans on here though.

Edited by -Sephiroth-

Woo.

I never would have thought I'd see this thread without it being me that started it!

I love all of their albums, but if I'd had to choose one it would be Angel and the dark river.

I've seen em live and once I got to meet and talk to Shane. He recently quit the band due to long time sickness :(

Well there is three at least for now! :P

It is Shaun not Shane,yes he has some health problems,he quit the band,he played in Anathema also.

Btw,in your avatar is the united states cover of angel and the dark river right?,they also have another cover for the trinity EP.

The big problem of MDB is that they make very little live shows,is pathetic in my opinion,i hope 2007 will be the year they make a decent european tour at last,what was the last one,2002? <_<

I saw them once here in portugal,the second and last time they come here in 2002.

I like them, but i only have one live album.. The Voice Of The Wretched, when i bought it , i didn't know it was live .. (i know a bit stupid.. <_< ). For some weird reason after i bougth that album my interest in their music have cool down..

I was into a couple of songs, like "the cry of mankind" "sear me MCMXCIII" , "A kiss to remember" and "for you".(This are the ones i can remember). Those were/are great songs.

Woo.

Well there is three at least for now! :P

It is Shaun not Shane,yes he has some health problems,he quit the band,he played in Anathema also.

Btw,in your avatar is the united states cover of angel and the dark river right?,they also have another cover for the trinity EP.

The big problem of MDB is that they make very little live shows,is pathetic in my opinion,i hope 2007 will be the year they make a decent european tour at last,what was the last one,2002? <_<

I saw them once here in portugal,the second and last time they come here in 2002.

Oops, I meant Shaun ofcourse :) and I know he played in anathema, anathema is my favorite band after gnr, along with mdb.

The cover I have in my avatar is just the remastered version of angel and the dark river. The cd I have is the original white cover.

They were in here in Bergen this summer, and I saw em live in Oslo a couple of years ago. I guess they don't do big european tours, but they do play alot of european festivals.