Makaveli:The Don Killuminati-7 Day Theory

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Fuck the critics, this is the best Rap album of all time.

make your mind up dude, before you were sayin it werent all that and i was sayin it was dope. glad you do like it though!

Bomb First WE, Bomb First when we ride PLEASE, reconsider before you die!

Tupac in attack mode. Blasphemy is deeper than most, really like that song, theres a hurt in it.

"memories of a passed time, givin' up cash to the leaders knowin damn well they aint gon' feed us"

apt.

make your mind up dude, before you were sayin it werent all that and i was sayin it was dope. glad you do like it though!

Bomb First WE, Bomb First when we ride PLEASE, reconsider before you die!

Tupac in attack mode. Blasphemy is deeper than most, really like that song, theres a hurt in it.

"memories of a passed time, givin' up cash to the leaders knowin damn well they aint gon' feed us"

apt.

I had only listened to it once when I said that.

I think the sequence of "Life Of an Outlaw", "Just Like Daddy", "Krazy", and "White Man'z World" is the best 2Pac there is.

I'm a huge 2pac fan, never actually listened to this album, I'm guessing I should really pick it up?

You're a huge 2Pac fan, and never listened to this album? :o

Damn dude, get it as soon as possible, this is some of Pacs most intense stuff, amazing production, amazing lyrics, the whole atmosphere is so dark, it's really well done.

Yeah, imo, this is his best album, especially if you consider that it was done within one week.

I don't listen to rap anymore, but when I did I alway had this playing!

Fucking awesome. I don't what the critics have ever said about this album but it doesn't really matter because its just good.

Krazy is probably my favorite song on the album.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I'm a huge 2pac fan, never actually listened to this album, I'm guessing I should really pick it up?

Damn dude, get it as soon as possible, this is some of Pacs most intense stuff, amazing production, amazing lyrics, the whole atmosphere is so dark, it's really well done.

Yeah, imo, this is his best album, especially if you consider that it was done within one week.

I've heard about the album, but critics tore it apart, so always pushed it away instead of buying it.

I've heard about the album, but critics tore it apart, so always pushed it away instead of buying it.

I've never ever heard of negative critics, what did they complain about?

I've never ever heard of negative critics, what did they complain about?

allmusic.com

^This is one of the worst reviews I've ever read.

All Eyez on Me proved that Tupac was continuing to grow as a musician and a human being, but Don Killuminati erases that image by concentrating on nothing but tired G-funk beats and back-biting East Coast/West Coast rivalries.

:rofl-lol:

Well, obviously they have only heard a small percentage of songs from both albums, because imo, it's the direct other way round.

AEOM mainly focuses on these stereo-type Westcoast Gangsta Rap Party "sippin Hennessy" lyrics, whereas Makaveli is a lot deeper. Sure it has some really bad Eastcoast disses, but also some really focused, deep, thought out, social critic lyrics.

All Eyez on Me proved that Tupac was continuing to grow as a musician and a human being, but Don Killuminati erases that image by concentrating on nothing but tired G-funk beats and back-biting East Coast/West Coast rivalries.

:rofl-lol:

Well, obviously they have only heard a small percentage of songs from both albums, because imo, it's the direct other way round.

AEOM mainly focuses on these stereo-type Westcoast Gangsta Rap Party "sippin Hennessy" lyrics, whereas Makaveli is a lot deeper. Sure it has some really bad Eastcoast disses, but also some really focused, deep, thought out, social critic lyrics.

Yes, it's very inaccurate.