tryna play Yer Blues by the beatles

ok, im tryna play this song. now, for starters i know very little about applying like...learned chords and actually making the shit sound like something. can't play any songs at all yet. i get the basic premise of tabs right, 6 lines representing 6 strings with numbers on signifying which fret to play it on. the shit dont translate well though. example, i found these tabs for Yer Blues.

Yer Blues (Lennon/McCartney)Verse: E||----------------------||||---3-3-3--------------||||---4-4-4--------------||||-2--------5(7)5(7)5-2-||||----------------------||||----------------------|| A------------------------3-3-3----------------4-4-4-----------2--2-------5(7)5(7)5--------------------------------------------- E-----------------------------------3-3-3----------------/3-3-3\----4-4-4----------------/4-4-4\--2--------5(7)5(7)5-2--------------------------------------------------------------------------- G B-------------------7\5-4-3-2-----------------------------------------------/8--\6-4-3-2--------------5------------------------5-/7-------------------3--5/7-----------------------lyrics:Ringo: One...Two...Three EYes I'm lonely wanna die A EYes I'm lonely wanna die G If I ain't dead alreadyB7 E A E B7Ooh girl you know the reason why.In the morning wanna dieIn the evening wanna dieIf I ain't dead alreadyOoh girl you know the reason why.Bridge:E A EMy mother was of the skyE A EMy father was of the earthE A EBut I am of the universeAnd you know what it's worth||----------------------||-10(12)---8---8(9)----||------------9------9~-||----------------------||----------------------||----------------------A EI'm lonely wanna die G If I ain't dead alreadyB7 E A E B7Ooh girl you know the reason why.The eagle picks my eyeThe worm he licks my boneI feel so suicidalJust like Dylan's Mr. JonesLonely wanna dieIf I ain't dead alreadyOoh girl you know the reason why.Black cloud crossed my mindBlue mist round my soulFeel so suicidalEven hate my rock and roll(swing beat)Wanna die yeah wanna dieIf I ain't dead alreadyOoh girl you know the reason why.(guitar solo) 8x 4x 4x ||----------------||-------------------||---------------------||----------------||-------------------||---------------------||-9h12-9h12-9h12-||-12h14-12h14-12h14-||-9h12-9h12-9h12-9h12-||-9h12-9h12-9h12-||-12h14-12h14-12h14-||-9h12-9h12-9h12-9h12-||----------------||-------------------||---------------------||----------------||-------------------||---------------------||--------------------------------------------------------||------------------12-9-12-9-----------------------------||-11~--9-9-11-11~--12-9-12-9--12-9-12--9-12-9------------||-11~--9-9-11-11~-------------12-9-12--9-12-9-12---------||---------------------------------------------12--10-----||----------------------------------------------------12~-||--------------------------------------------------------------||-15(17)-15(17)~--15(17)-15(17)~---15(17)-15(17)-15(17)-15(17)-||--------------------------------------------------------------||--------------------------------------------------------------||--------------------------------------------------------------||--------------------------------------------------------------||-15(17)-15(17)--15(17)-15(17)-15(17)-12~-||-----------------------------------------||-----------------------------------------||-----------------------------------------||-----------------------------------------||-----------------------------------------||------------------------------------------------------------||------------------------------------------------------------||-------------12-----12----12------12-14-14(16)-14(16)14-----||-------12h14----14-----14----14-----------------------------||-12h14------------------------------------------------------||------------------------------------------------------------||------------------------------||-15(17)15---------------------||----------14(16)14-12(13)-----||--------------------------14--||------------------------------||------------------------------(repeat 1st verse off mike)

now wtf is that shit? dont make no sense. i dont think it translates well when you cut and paste it so heres the link

http://www.azchords.com/b/beatles-tabs-410...-tabs-4222.html

now ok...whats that shit mean, above the tabs E, A, E, G wtfs that mean? u got the six lines, u got the fuckin numbers on em, so whats shit about? and then further down totally confuses me more cuz its like

lyrics:Ringo: One...Two...Three EYes I'm lonely wanna die A EYes I'm lonely wanna die G If I ain't dead alreadyB7 E A E B7Ooh girl you know the reason why.In the morning wanna dieIn the evening wanna dieIf I ain't dead alreadyOoh girl you know the reason why.Bridge:E A EMy mother was of the skyE A EMy father was of the earthE A EBut I am of the universeAnd you know what it's worth

now whats that shit, its basically telling you how to play it with like...normal chords, so whats all the tabbing shit for?? as you've prolly realised by now i dont know thing one about the guitar in relation to actually playing anything, i've just grasped about 20/25 open chords and just about grasping and being able to play barre chords and its more than time for me to learn to play some fucking songs cuz i know more than enough chords but...i dunno, dunno where to start. its a jungle out there. and to top it off, i found this weenie on youtube playing it and he aint even playin close to what those tabs say. so whoose fuckin right??? frustrating shit...look! http://youtube.com/watch?v=aj8OG_qC67A

i dont even expect a reply here, its like im asking for tuition. get lessons motherfucker! :lol: but yeah, anyone who can help, please do.