Is there anyone in here that knows the Danish rock band D-A-D (Former names: D:A:D, D.A.D, D*A*D, Disneyland After Dark). I don't know why they aren't more known in others countrys. Well, they are kinda known in Asia and stuff, but IMO they're just AMAZING and I can't believe they're "only" famous in Denmark and Asia. One of my favourite bands! I've found some stuff with them here:

I can't say more than they're really good. They're really really good! At Roskilde Festival (The festival GN'R played at in 2006) they drew a bigger crowd than Metallica did at the same festival a few years earlier.

They have a homepage you can visit. http://www.d-a-d.com/ And if you click on "Broadcast" you can hear some of their studio material (if it works).

They're really old. From the early 80's. They're releasing a new album this year! So you might wanna check that out if you like 'em.

Well, I guess I've said enough. Check them out, I'll see if I can find more studio material for you guys if you want to.

Edited by GunsNRoses!

I like them too. I don't think they ever did much to become famous outside Denmark (?)

My favourite song is Nineteenhundredandyesterday. That song is ooohhhh soooo awesome. Grow Or Pay is one of my faves too.

You can find a lot of there stuff on Limewire by searching "Disneyland After Dark"

Edited by Micks

Jihad music video

Laugh and a ½ (Some crappy fan-made musicvideo

Sleeping My Day Away (From Roskilde Festival, the same festival where GN'R played in 2006, you know, "Give me the fucking ball" :D)

Yeah, Sleeping my day away is probably their most famous song so there is most videos with that one.

Edited by GunsNRoses!