tori amos

wat26

so who here has heard of her. one of her songs cornflake girl was on an album i have and recently i decided to look her up on youtube. i think shes brilliant. wonderful singer, wonderful songs, lyrics. a few of my faveourite songs are cornflake girl, god, crucify, me and a gun, winter and others.

she's a try-hard. unnatural.

Nothing at all wrong with being slightly unnatural - she's a very strange person. Its appealing.

it is when u make a concious attempt to be that way as opposed to being naturally unnatural, although what do i know, i dont know her as a person. she just strikes me as a kate bush copy.

to be honest ive only recently got into her and ive never heard kate bush but i think there is some people who think shes like kate bush. dopesickgirl i agree her voice is very unique. some of her lyrics are beautiful, winter for example

I like some of Tori Amos's stuff. I have quite a lot of it, in fact.

She is very self-indulgent though and I once heard her interviewed and I was extremely concerned that she was going to disappear up her own arse.

Love some of her music though. She's a good pianist, but Fiona Apple pisses all over her times ten. :book:

she's a try-hard. unnatural.

i know thats your opinion...but what the hell makes you say that?!

she is SO unique and talented. a naturally blessed musician, song writer and singer. wonderful.

read the 2nd paragraph of murrays post, pretty much sums it up. that and the fact that she's a kate bush rip off. unorignal.