PARADISE CITY

Don't be sorry friend, can you show me how you play this song ?

Thanks a lot for your comments

LOOK AT THIS :xmassrudolph: :xmassrudolph: :xmassrudolph: :xmassrudolph:

rocket queen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_48JNI7pX1g

godfather theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxRVZBxwJM

Edited by NEWROSYMBOLIC

ur ok man bt u just need to be a little more patient i think... i mean u look ta be doin wht i did wen i started which is try and learm loads of songs at once and now u only know snippets of songs u could do with focusing on one gettin it perfect then movin on... rocket queen was goot but u bailed out and missed loads of crucial bits....

hope tht helps... n keep at it... i wud learn rocket queen fully and to a good standard thn move on as rocket quenn is great to play... and ur not a bad player...

maybe also play around wiv ur effects there nt quite rite especiall on godfather and scom...

keep rockin.....

Edited by Used Illusion

Ok, things you need to practice on. The first thing is your speed, not that speed isnt important but it seems like you are trying to play songs which are faster than you can handle. Start out by learning the song slooow. Make it sound good in a very low tempo, then turn the speed up a notch. Don't rush through a song, it sounds terrible.

In like the Godfather theme it's the vibratos and bendings which I noticed. Try to improve those. Those are waay more important than speed.

Just keep on playing.