Year Zero has leaked.

Estranged Reality

It's just a recording from the listening party, but it's good quality and you can hear all the songs.

I might just wait for the album to come out by this point; can't decide whether it's worth ruining it with a poor quality bootleg. :tongue2:

I already have about half of it and judging from what I've heard it may be the best NIN album ever. I'm like you though I would stay away from the bootleg, but studio quality tracks are around-apparently people have been finding songs on USB drives in the bathrooms of clubs around Europe.

It's just a recording from the listening party, but it's good quality and you can hear all the songs.

I might just wait for the album to come out by this point; can't decide whether it's worth ruining it with a poor quality bootleg. :tongue2:

I already have about half of it and judging from what I've heard it may be the best NIN album ever. I'm like you though I would stay away from the bootleg, but studio quality tracks are around-apparently people have been finding songs on USB drives in the bathrooms of clubs around Europe.

From what I have heard, I thought it was the worst NIN album ever. Funny how opinions go isn't it. Maybe I judged too fast...

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Apr 2 2007, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From what I have heard, I thought it was the worst NIN album ever. Funny how opinions go isn't it. Maybe I judged too fast...

even if it was the worst NIN album ever, that's not bad considering every album theyve put out prior to this has been incredible. dont judge it based on other people's opinions though, there are some people and some fans out there who think the fragile sucks, or with teeth sucks and others who think they're masterpieces.

from what ivw heard, this is a really different approach for NIN but still maintains the essence of reznor!

i'll wait for the album.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Apr 2 2007, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

even if it was the worst NIN album ever, that's not bad considering every album theyve put out prior to this has been incredible. dont judge it based on other people's opinions though, there are some people and some fans out there who think the fragile sucks, or with teeth sucks and others who think they're masterpieces.

from what ivw heard, this is a really different approach for NIN but still maintains the essence of reznor!

i'll wait for the album.

Sorry, what I ment was, from what songs I have heard from the album I think it's fairly bad. He is trying too hard, it doesn't sound natural anymore...

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Apr 2 2007, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Apr 2 2007, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

i'll wait for the album.

Sorry, what I ment was, from what songs I have heard from the album I think it's fairly bad. He is trying too hard, it doesn't sound natural anymore...

if thats how you percieve it, fair enough. its just a new era for NIN, i think the concept of the album is gonna be hard for people to swallow. seems like now trents sober his mind is workin over time. 'in this twilight' i think is one of the best nin songs ever. i love how trent is pushing boundries here and challenging listeners.

Trent says:

"There is only one version of YEAR ZERO. There is no deluxe version - every version has the same package (which is cool). You should not be paying more for a deluxe digi-pak version because there is only one version - which IS a digi-pak."

I think this album will appeal to his fans of earlier work more than With Teeth. It's a lot more untraditional and challenging in structure... I like it more than Downward Spiral, though. "Vessel," "Capitol G," solid songs!

Well that sounds positive, Im sure I'd have bought it either way.

Oh and also ^^^^Bring back the dude, el duderio or his dudeness.