GNR in Latin America

they haven't been there since 93....latin america is number 1 when it comes to fan support and crazy gunner fans....

i bet you they sell out everywhere in latin america...half the people will think the real GNR are back and won't know its Axl's new crew....

"they"? Who are "they"?

As far as I know, finck, fortus, tommy etc... weren't in the band back in the days.

they haven't been there since 93....latin america is number 1 when it comes to fan support and crazy gunner fans....

i bet you they sell out everywhere in latin america...half the people will think the real GNR are back and won't know its Axl's new crew....

"they"? Who are "they"?

As far as I know, finck, fortus, tommy etc... weren't in the band back in the days.

They are Axl, Dizzy and the guns n roses name

PD: Axl pleas come to latin america!

Edited by Dragoon77

"they"? Who are "they"?

typical someone says something positive and some dickhead finds out some little error to start bashing c'mon get a life :rolleyes:

i bet you they could play 3 nights in Mexico City

60,000 people each night

2 nights in guadalajara

2 nights in monterrey

1 night at the hard rock in cancun

and thats just 1 fucking country

each night would be sold out no problem

Mexico is number 1 country for fan support of Guns

damn cant wait for them to come to mexico

GNR is best supported in the UK - 8 Shows in one country last year plus one festival ;)

i dont think so beacuse they've gone to the uk in the last 2 tours and they haven't been to mexico since 93 and i really think mexican fans are more enthusiastic believe me you'll see it when they come to mexico well you wont but anyway

I'm going to be living in Costa Rica from Sept - December (2007) - - What are the chances they might make a quick stop in Central America? :P

i think they played there the last tour or it was puerto rico?

PR - and it got canceled, didn't it?

GNR is best supported in the UK - 8 Shows in one country last year plus one festival ;)

i dont think so beacuse they've gone to the uk in the last 2 tours and they haven't been to mexico since 93 and i really think mexican fans are more enthusiastic believe me you'll see it when they come to mexico well you wont but anyway

If Axl said - CD will be persponed for another year but we will throw in a reggae version of our greatest hits would you take it? ;)