Axl Rose impressions

okey now... why don't you all try to do some Axl Rose impressions?

it's quite a challange and you should know that...

it's alot fun, I tried doin' the Paradise City outro scream (to enter the final solo), I did it twice and once I try to hole it all the way through and not stop in the middle which I think sounded better, but before that, I'm trying it as it's done on the track itself.

you can record it with Sony Acid Pro or Sony Vegas, both can be found on Google or something like that (the demo, which is free :P) and then just upload it the way you upload everything or put it on YouTube, I don't have a YouTube username so I just uploaded with YouSentIt.com but I got the idea of watching Axl Rose impressions on youtube, some of 'em are pretty good and others are funny as hell, I think mine would rather make people laugh than liking it but it was alot of fun doing it.

well anyway, here's mine: Axl PC impression

:rofl-lol:

Man, that sounded like 2002 Axl having a peg on his testicles... :P

I will try to do one too (it probably wont be better), but I'm not alone at home at the moment... :D

hahaha yeah :D

well thanks for checking it out :P lookin' forward to hear something from other forum members :)

but how the hell do some guys make a good rasp voice like axl :S I tried, and failed, and gave up on that :D

I will try to do one too (it probably wont be better), but I'm not alone at home at the moment... :D

well thanks for checking it out :P lookin' forward to hear something from other forum members :)

but how the hell do some guys make a good rasp voice like axl :S I tried, and failed, and gave up on that :D

smoke cigarettes for 2 years and drink a lot of whisky. lol thats what i did

sing through your throat and not your lungs but not to hard or you'll blow your voice

buy a lot of packets of vocalzones from Boots the chemist

Edited by G2R_AXL

smoke cigarettes for 2 years and drink a lot of whisky.

sing through your throat and not your lungs but not to hard or you'll blow your voice

hey cool tip, and from a pro B) I'll try that some time

well, ur "pro" is an idiot! :) and I can tell you why!

cigarettes dry your vocal chords, scream when ur vocal chords are dry and u will fry them.

its ok for him to sing like it perhaps, some people are born natural good singers. but that doesnt mean they should start teaching how to sing, or do vocal lessons for even more ignorant people on the Internet.

The shit you buy from boots is something that will dry out your chords even more, sure, you will sound great for a few times, but over time your vocal chords will build nodes, and your voice WILL be fucked!! I don't need to prove this, take a lesson with a pro coach and he will tell you WHY!!

sure the G2R_AXL wannabe sings like Axl, Im not saying anything about that. Or the fact that he sounds like axl... But making ur voice last is just as important as being able to scream once or twice.

1. Practice everyday, the more days that go by without practicing, the more stress you will put on ur vocal chords.

2. learn how to breathe, this will save ur vocal chords from getting slammed and you can sound as loud as you want without HURTING yourself.

3. forget about lemon, drink and all sorts of bullshit drinks that might help you! newsflash, they dont work!!!

Water helps in the long run, lets face it, there aint nothing going over ur vocalchords if you drink it. thats why you almost choke to death when you get anything down the wrong hole!

4. this Im gonna skip.

so what have we learned? PRACTICE!! and build up your voice slowly! try to fry your voice and you will end up chewing penicillin for a few weeks to heal the sore and soon to be infected throat of yours.

Some people dont like drinking milk before singing, or dairy products, some do, cus it helps ur mouth produce more spit. Do whatever u like, what works for you, works for you. You CAN fry your voice by taking the boots shit, all in all its a cortisone that will deprive the inflamations, but do it too much and it will backfire and your vocalchords are just two small non elastic piece of old rubber with shitloads of nodes on em. Be wise, train well before match day! ;)

cigarettes dry your vocal chords, scream when ur vocal chords are dry and u will fry them.

its ok for him to sing like it perhaps, some people are born natural good singers. but that doesnt mean they should start teaching how to sing, or do vocal lessons for even more ignorant people on the Internet.

The shit you buy from boots is something that will dry out your chords even more, sure, you will sound great for a few times, but over time your vocal chords will build nodes, and your voice WILL be fucked!! I don't need to prove this, take a lesson with a pro coach and he will tell you WHY!!

sure the G2R_AXL wannabe sings like Axl, Im not saying anything about that. Or the fact that he sounds like axl... But making ur voice last is just as important as being able to scream once or twice.

1. Practice everyday, the more days that go by without practicing, the more stress you will put on ur vocal chords.

2. learn how to breathe, this will save ur vocal chords from getting slammed and you can sound as loud as you want without HURTING yourself.

3. forget about lemon, drink and all sorts of bullshit drinks that might help you! newsflash, they dont work!!!

Water helps in the long run, lets face it, there aint nothing going over ur vocalchords if you drink it. thats why you almost choke to death when you get anything down the wrong hole!

4. this Im gonna skip.

so what have we learned? PRACTICE!! and build up your voice slowly! try to fry your voice and you will end up chewing penicillin for a few weeks to heal the sore and soon to be infected throat of yours.

Some people dont like drinking milk before singing, or dairy products, some do, cus it helps ur mouth produce more spit. Do whatever u like, what works for you, works for you. You CAN fry your voice by taking the boots shit, all in all its a cortisone that will deprive the inflamations, but do it too much and it will backfire and your vocalchords are just two small non elastic piece of old rubber with shitloads of nodes on em. Be wise, train well before match day! ;)

Yo i wasn't teaching anyone to sing i was merely saying thats what i did and it wasn't intentional when i did it i was just smoking at the time!

Browser watch who your insulting!! You don't know me, so don't be calling me no idiot or wananbe.

I do G2R as a hobby nothing more! As many people know already i already have a career as an actor in the Uk.

I don't need to live through Axl Rose to get noticed! I just do it for fun! ;)

So to be more specific...

The Vocalzones and any other lozengers are only something that should be used as a last minute temporary measure if you blow out your voice whilst on tour or something. And in extreme cases there is a medicine called Sandersons which is awesome when you need it. I was told this was the stuff Sebastian introduced Axl to when he had trouble in New York last May.

Use chewing gum to produce saliva.

As for water people do not drink cold or iced water as it chills up the vocal cords drink luke warm!

Make sure you eat a few hours before you perform don't pig out just before you sing ;)

All the other tips Browser has given are all very good things to take on board.

If you have to drink alcohol before a performance avoid beer, cider and vodka.

Port or Brandy it ok for settling nerves but not too much!

The only thing i will say is if any of you are singers already have a good singing voice of your own don't waste is impersonating Axl's as its very hard to switch back to your own once you start singing in that style!

Peace

Gav ;)

Edited by G2R_AXL

4. this Im gonna skip.

Yo i wasn't teaching anyone to sing i was merely saying thats what i did and it wasn't intentional when i did it i was just smoking at the time!

Browser watch who your insulting!! You don't know me, so don't be calling me no idiot or wananbe.

I do G2R as a hobby nothing more! As many people know already i already have a career as an actor in the Uk.

I don't need to live through Axl Rose to get noticed! I just do it for fun! ;)

So to be more specific...

The Vocalzones and any other lozengers are only something that should be used as a last minute temporary measure if you blow out your voice whilst on tour or something. And in extreme cases there is a medicine called Sandersons which is awesome when you need it. I was told this was the stuff Sebastian introduced Axl to when he had trouble in New York last May.

Use chewing gum to produce saliva.

As for water people do not drink cold or iced water as it chills up the vocal cords drink luke warm!

Make sure you eat a few hours before you perform don't pig out just before you sing ;)

All the other tips Browser has given are all very good things to take on board.

If you have to drink alcohol before a performance avoid beer, cider and vodka.

Port or Brandy it ok for settling nerves but not too much!

The only thing i will say is if any of you are singers already have a good singing voice of your own don't waste is impersonating Axl's as its very hard to switch back to your own once you start singing in that style!

Peace

Gav ;)

I wasnt insulting you, I was making my point :) and a joke ;) dont be so easily offended drama boy ;)

see, the clue about drinking is just bullshit Gav :) you can drink cold water if you want. the shit u drink doesnt come NEAR ur vocal chords. :) as they are deep down in ur throat ;) cigarettes will though :) what you might FEEL is a different thing. But physiologically speaking no fluids or things you eat will come near ur vocal chords. BUT, if you dry out your mouth the spit produced in ur mouth might be going to waste by keeping ur mouth limber and "wet", so this could dry out your vocalchords. But its more over time, a few hours. no one suffers from instant dehydration ;)

I drink milk cus it makes me feel better, my uncle is an ENT doctor. he always laughs when vocal coaches spew out lies and bullshit about what to drink and not to drink. this is all psychology. So whatever WORKS, well, it "works" for you. :) like you said, spit enhancers such as chewing gum are good. Licorice is known to be good cus it has the same effect as chewing gum. Candy in general tends to work, or candy without citrus.

Now, the citrus wont dry out your voice, but over time you might get dehydrated if you drink LOTS of it. Drinking milk generates more spit and fluids than anything else. Some singers just dont like this. Some do... Some I dont know :)

Bottom line, like with guitarists, they play like they want, use the gear what they want. So they are original. Sure they go by a certain standard. But its not really a rule to anything anymore. As long as you practice what you are doing. Mike Patton (FNM, Tomahawk, Fantomas) spent years developing his own singing techniques. Your average vocal coach would say that this can not be done, and mike patton is someone lucky and shouldnt be a role model for you as a singer. That average vocal coach is an idiot! just like 95% of all vocal coaches ARE idiots.

And let me tell you one important thing, we can ALL sing!!!!! what people just dont get is that you actually talk everyday, you didnt just learn how to use ur vocalchords. its more about vocal confidence. Confidence makes a better singer. And bottom line, everybody can sing, they just dont know it, and much more, they dont believe it!!!

Also acid reflux or heartburn can fuck up ur vocal chords. if you are eating food before singing or a show. this might can cause it. Food in general before any performance isnt good just because of the fact that ur body uses some energy to burn the food and produce more energy. But dont worry, the pasta or pudding wont kill ur vocal chords. :)

other than that, just sing people! sing! be careful with the rasp/fry to start with. And dont overdo the practicing. for newbies a 10 to 30 minute session is long enough. Buy any crap singing dvd to learn the warmups. Warm up, sing some and do the "warm down".

if you dont obey these rules its not said that youll be fucked sideways by robocop. but there might be a chance you get pissed because u dont sound like hetfield on the first attempt, when the thing couldve been solved with a warmup :)

well, whos to say! Fuck me! ;)

Edited per request by G2R

Edited by browser

Browser, i had about 4 singing lessons, and i got told that milk, dairy products and junk food are bad for a singer because they cause an increase in phlegm (or however u spell it) which is true because i have that problem. Salads and things are good for you're health in general and will help your throat.

I used Vocal Zone tablets (as suggested by G2R_AXL) and they do work, they're a kind of menthol sweet that you suck that also help for smokers or people with horse voices

An yeh, you don't know Gav so i wouldn't go insulting him. He's not an Axl Rose wanna be. He's an actor who does it as a hobby. And why not? It's a good hobby, i've played with him a few times. If you were at mathew Street festival in Liverpool last year you'd know how big of an impact he had on the crowd there, i was standing backstage an saw a a fuckin load people go nuts when he came out (i think there was about 35,000 people at the festival)... then later on someone called him a wanna be in a biker bar an he fucked up 2 guys...so just be careful ;)

Edited by Chrisi Rokks

Browser, i had about 4 singing lessons, and i got told that milk, dairy products and junk food are bad for a singer because they cause an increase in phlegm (or however u spell it) which is true because i have that problem. Salads and things are good for you're health in general and will help your throat.

I used Vocal Zone tablets (as suggested by G2R_AXL) and they do work, they're a kind of menthol sweet that you suck that also help for smokers or people with horse voices

An yeh, you don't know Gav so i wouldn't go insulting him. He's not an Axl Rose wanna be. He's an actor who does it as a hobby. And why not? It's a good hobby, i've played with him a few times. If you were at mathew Street festival in Liverpool last year you'd know how big of an impact he had on the crowd there, i was standing backstage an saw a a fuckin load people go nuts when he came out (i think there was about 35,000 people at the festival)... then later on someone called him a wanna be in a biker bar an he fucked up 2 guys...so just be careful ;)

OH COME ON!!! stop being such a baby!!!! I was joking and it clearly shows on the overuse of smiley faces. :)

sure he is a wannabe when he is in a cover band! :) all singers in cover bands are wannabes ;) GET IT??

Phlegm CAN cause that problem (I will get back to this). We humans are all different. Some people swear to different remedies. Though shit as cayenne peppers are said to work, but thats just horse shit! :) I don't know who your vocal coach is, and if he has an actual DEGREE in coaching, cus most idiots out there don't. And they go by rumors and shit they've learned from other bad teachers.

If a salad works for you, then stick to it!

Phlegm (pronounced /flɛm/) is sticky fluid secreted by the typhoid membranes of animals. Its definition is limited to the mucus produced by the respiratory system, excluding that from the nasal passages, and particularly that which is expelled by coughing (sputum). Its composition varies, depending on climate, genetics and state of the immune system, but basically is a water-based gel consisting in glycoproteins, immunoglobulins, lipids, etc.

In Hippocratic medicine, and for hundreds of years until about the 19th century, phlegm was counted as one of the four bodily humours, possessing the properties of coldness and wetness, and was responsible for apathetic and sluggish behaviour. This old belief is preserved in the word phlegmatic. (copied from wikipedia.org)

Glycoproteins are found in some candy, suck as lollipops and other alike hard candy. Smoking actually KILLS the mucus, and the MUCUS is what keeps your vocal chords limber and flexible. without it you would have a hard time speaking, let alone, SING!! so I suggest you either fire ur vocal coach or tell him to get his shit straight! I'm tired of these idiots who don't know what tha hell they are talking about. And I am warning you, you do NOT want to stick with him if he says that Phlegm causes bad singing.

NOW! you have different TYPES of Phlegm, Phlegm is just a latin medical word for SPIT! brown and yellow spit are signs of infection or other illnesses. If you ever had a flu, bronchitis, or lung infection you have coughed green or yellow. This is because you are SICK! You don't need to be a vocal coach to tell you that do you????

Now, SPIT! SPIT is what keeps ur sores in your mouth healing quicker. if you constantly have a dry mouth, your lips will dry and you will get sores easily. Thats why people use LIP BALM! to prevent the lips from cracking and soring up.

Milk in the other hand, it does help on the production of spit. But like anything else, too much of anything isn't good for your body. EVEN if you drink milk, this spit isn't just gonna flow down over ur vocal chord when you drink it! have you tried BREATHING in water?????????

YOU WILL CHOKE YOU IDIOT!!! I can ensure you and comfort you with the fact that you are not alone being this stupid! thanks to ignorant and even DUMBER vocal coaches around, people like you get ripped off by learning from someone who doesn't KNOW!!!!

I have a trained vocal coach, he has his masters degree in VOCAL COACHING!! and not in MUSIC as many idiots have who try to coach, or just because they failed as singers, think that they can start teaching how to sing. Mike Patton studied vocal techniques and the human anatomy. He has his own idea of how to sing. And he created and shaped his voice over YEARS of training with the help from DOCTORS and PRO vocal coaches. Many however do disagree with him, mostly cus not all people are capable of doing what he does. Some people have bigger muscles right? so some are stronger, some are weaker. Some even DUMBER!

Alot of the throat relievers, and hoarse throat pills contain drugs. Some have small amounts of Cortisone. Cortisone prevents infection in your throat when you "fry" it. Or hurt it by singing with a rasp. Many untrained singers even get hoarse by just singing in their normal voice. An idiot vocal coach would say, "this is because you do it wrong". And I can tell you one thing, HE is wrong!!!! Unless you slam ur vocal chords by singing in a falsetto too much, which some do because they tend to try to get higher in pitch than they are capable of. your fucking vocal chords are MUSCLES!!!

MUSCLES NEED TRAINING!! just like a pro baller needs to practice a LOT to keep his body in shape, to be able to perform, a singer has to practice his singing to keep his vocal chords in shape. If you aren't strong enough, this can luckily be fixed by practicing. The thing you most likely do wrong if your voice gets shot is that you sing for too long! not because you are singing! a warmup for starters, and a 10 to 20 minute session for the first week or so. As you get stronger you go longer. Don't fry or rasp ur voice in the start. And when you start to give it a little rasp, do it in small dozes. for a 30 minute singing session (excluded warmup) you can do around 5 minutes of frying. Then as your rehearsals get longer, and your chords stretch out and get stronger, you can add more fry. Before you even know it, you arent even thinking about it. and you can fry the shit out of your voice. Be an ignorant asshole who you are trying to prove me who you are, and say I'm an idiot! go and do whatever ur idiot coach tells u to do, and KILL ur voice and build up nodes. Then get surgery and get back to square one and sue ur idiot vocal coach for misleading you.

I have done the same mistake and almost ended up under the knife thanks to an IDIOT coach.

Keep in mind, if you over fry your voice, you can HURT your throat, and get an infection. Cus you are putting so much stress on a muscle that isn't used to all of this. Fuck the breathing, ur muscle needs to be strong. Its like any other sport, you won't make it to the finish line in running if your legs give in before ur lungs, or vice versa.

Though somewhat speculation, me and my uncles theory on the breathing vs. throat pain is a simple fact. People tend to overdo things. they sing longer than they should. Your body gets fatigued and your breathing control suffers, as a result of this, you run out of breath and then squeel out the air that you have. The vocal chords aren't ready for the stress you are putting them through. So ur voice gets shot.

Now, if you had stronger vocal chords, you might save urself. But you will be out of tune in the middle of a live show, because your breathing isnt ready. Your breathing might be perfect, but your chords arent up to the task. So you might not be out of tune, but your voice is shot.

Here is the logical solution. Do it in small dozes. Cus when you are weak and fatigued, your singing is no good. And like most people, you will end up singing in a forced falsetto. Which even hurts ur voice MORE!

As you go, your breathing will improve with your chord strength. Eventually you can do an 8 hour gig without problems. Your lungs and breathing is used to it, cus they are well trained. Same goes with the muscle that needs to keep the magic pumping!

So stop being an idiot and LISTEN! Though singing might not be rocket science, there are far too many vocal coaches who think that they know.

When they don't!

and like I said, I will repeat it again! this is NOT the end of the world! you will and can improve and be AWESOME if you WANT to!

who tha hell said that singing was easy in the first place? its THE instrument in a band who doesn't have a mechanical thing to play with in order to make a sound. It's just your body and what you feel.

on a side note I would like to add a part about VOLUME. Some singers aren't loud enough. If you aren't loud, and hurt your voice by being too loud. The same thing applies to loudness as with all other things in singing. You need to practice and be patient. Though the loudness part has a steeper "learning curve". You should start applying and practicing with how loud you can go when you feel that your comfortable singing volume is something you are in control of. This also has more to do with confidence rather than technique. Be careful with the rasp when practicing volume.

and also understand that you actually do need some more volume to reach the higher notes. And this is where people break and hurt themselves.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

And dont be such a fag and talk about bikers who beat who up! my dad is bigger, meaner and stronger than your dad!!!

OH COME ON!!! stop being such a baby!!!! I was joking and it clearly shows on the overuse of smiley faces. :)

sure he is a wannabe when he is in a cover band! :) all singers in cover bands are wannabes ;) GET IT??

Phlegm CAN cause that problem (I will get back to this). We humans are all different. Some people swear to different remedies. Though shit as cayenne peppers are said to work, but thats just horse shit! :) I don't know who your vocal coach is, and if he has an actual DEGREE in coaching, cus most idiots out there don't. And they go by rumors and shit they've learned from other bad teachers.

Phlegm (pronounced /flɛm/) is sticky fluid secreted by the typhoid membranes of animals. Its definition is limited to the mucus produced by the respiratory system, excluding that from the nasal passages, and particularly that which is expelled by coughing (sputum). Its composition varies, depending on climate, genetics and state of the immune system, but basically is a water-based gel consisting in glycoproteins, immunoglobulins, lipids, etc.

In Hippocratic medicine, and for hundreds of years until about the 19th century, phlegm was counted as one of the four bodily humours, possessing the properties of coldness and wetness, and was responsible for apathetic and sluggish behaviour. This old belief is preserved in the word phlegmatic. (copied from wikipedia.org)

Glycoproteins are found in some candy, suck as lollipops and other alike hard candy. Smoking actually KILLS the mucus, and the MUCUS is what keeps your vocal chords limber and flexible. without it you would have a hard time speaking, let alone, SING!! so I suggest you either fire ur vocal coach or tell him to get his shit straight! I'm tired of these idiots who don't know what tha hell they are talking about. And I am warning you, you do NOT want to stick with him if he says that Phlegm causes bad singing.

NOW! you have different TYPES of Phlegm, Phlegm is just a latin medical word for SPIT! brown and yellow spit are signs of infection or other illnesses. If you ever had a flu, bronchitis, or lung infection you have coughed green or yellow. This is because you are SICK! You don't need to be a vocal coach to tell you that do you????

Now, SPIT! SPIT is what keeps ur sores in your mouth healing quicker. if you constantly have a dry mouth, your lips will dry and you will get sores easily. Thats why people use LIP BALM! to prevent the lips from cracking and soring up.

Milk in the other hand, it does help on the production of spit. But like anything else, too much of anything isn't good for your body. EVEN if you drink milk, this spit isn't just gonna flow down over ur vocal chord when you drink it! have you tried BREATHING in water?????????

YOU WILL CHOKE YOU IDIOT!!! I can ensure you and comfort you with the fact that you are not alone being this stupid! thanks to ignorant and even DUMBER vocal coaches around, people like you get ripped off by learning from someone who doesn't KNOW!!!!

I have a trained vocal coach, he has his masters degree in VOCAL COACHING!! and not in MUSIC as many idiots have who try to coach, or just because they failed as singers, think that they can start teaching how to sing. Mike Patton studied vocal techniques and the human anatomy. He has his own idea of how to sing. And he created and shaped his voice over YEARS of training with the help from DOCTORS and PRO vocal coaches. Many however do disagree with him, mostly cus not all people are capable of doing what he does. Some people have bigger muscles right? so some are stronger, some are weaker. Some even DUMBER!

Alot of the throat relievers, and hoarse throat pills contain drugs. Some have small amounts of Cortisone. Cortisone prevents infection in your throat when you "fry" it. Or hurt it by singing with a rasp. Many untrained singers even get hoarse by just singing in their normal voice. An idiot vocal coach would say, "this is because you do it wrong". And I can tell you one thing, HE is wrong!!!! Unless you slam ur vocal chords by singing in a falsetto too much, which some do because they tend to try to get higher in pitch than they are capable of. your fucking vocal chords are MUSCLES!!!

MUSCLES NEED TRAINING!! just like a pro baller needs to practice a LOT to keep his body in shape, to be able to perform, a singer has to practice his singing to keep his vocal chords in shape. If you aren't strong enough, this can luckily be fixed by practicing. The thing you most likely do wrong if your voice gets shot is that you sing for too long! not because you are singing! a warmup for starters, and a 10 to 20 minute session for the first week or so. As you get stronger you go longer. Don't fry or rasp ur voice in the start. And when you start to give it a little rasp, do it in small dozes. for a 30 minute singing session (excluded warmup) you can do around 5 minutes of frying. Then as your rehearsals get longer, and your chords stretch out and get stronger, you can add more fry. Before you even know it, you arent even thinking about it. and you can fry the shit out of your voice. Be an ignorant asshole who you are trying to prove me who you are, and say I'm an idiot! go and do whatever ur idiot coach tells u to do, and KILL ur voice and build up nodes. Then get surgery and get back to square one and sue ur idiot vocal coach for misleading you.

I have done the same mistake and almost ended up under the knife thanks to an IDIOT coach.

Keep in mind, if you over fry your voice, you can HURT your throat, and get an infection. Cus you are putting so much stress on a muscle that isn't used to all of this. Fuck the breathing, ur muscle needs to be strong. Its like any other sport, you won't make it to the finish line in running if your legs give in before ur lungs, or vice versa.

Though somewhat speculation, me and my uncles theory on the breathing vs. throat pain is a simple fact. People tend to overdo things. they sing longer than they should. Your body gets fatigued and your breathing control suffers, as a result of this, you run out of breath and then squeel out the air that you have. The vocal chords aren't ready for the stress you are putting them through. So ur voice gets shot.

Now, if you had stronger vocal chords, you might save urself. But you will be out of tune in the middle of a live show, because your breathing isnt ready. Your breathing might be perfect, but your chords arent up to the task. So you might not be out of tune, but your voice is shot.

Here is the logical solution. Do it in small dozes. Cus when you are weak and fatigued, your singing is no good. And like most people, you will end up singing in a forced falsetto. Which even hurts ur voice MORE!

As you go, your breathing will improve with your chord strength. Eventually you can do an 8 hour gig without problems. Your lungs and breathing is used to it, cus they are well trained. Same goes with the muscle that needs to keep the magic pumping!

So stop being an idiot and LISTEN! Though singing might not be rocket science, there are far too many vocal coaches who think that they know.

When they don't!

and like I said, I will repeat it again! this is NOT the end of the world! you will and can improve and be AWESOME if you WANT to!

who tha hell said that singing was easy in the first place? its THE instrument in a band who doesn't have a mechanical thing to play with in order to make a sound. It's just your body and what you feel.

on a side note I would like to add a part about VOLUME. Some singers aren't loud enough. If you aren't loud, and hurt your voice by being too loud. The same thing applies to loudness as with all other things in singing. You need to practice and be patient. Though the loudness part has a steeper "learning curve". You should start applying and practicing with how loud you can go when you feel that your comfortable singing volume is something you are in control of. This also has more to do with confidence rather than technique. Be careful with the rasp when practicing volume.

and also understand that you actually do need some more volume to reach the higher notes. And this is where people break and hurt themselves.

And dont be such a fag and talk about bikers who beat who up! my dad is bigger, meaner and stronger than your dad!!!

Joking my ass!! Clearly you have some problem / jealousy thing with G2R_AXL or else you wouldn't see the need to "joke" in the first place. I didn't see the funny side! He's probably the only guy on this forum that not only plays in front of 1000's of people but has also played live with and hung out with members of both the old and new line up and i'm sure you and others on this forum would probably jerk off another guy to be able to do that. (now thats what a real joke goes like) wink.gif

We all know who Gav guy is and it seems that you think its clever to mug him off on this forum. Even as far as putting "Edited per request by G2R" Dude whats the fucking point of that? So we all ask what was edited?? Jesus your a sad!

Chrisi Rokks was just basically telling you to watch your mouth. Thats not being a fag that sound advice cos i know the Gav also you wouldn't say that shit to his face trust me. wink.gif

Read what he said and what G2R_AXL said "he's an actor" he gets paid for what he does thats why he does it not cos hes a wannbe.

Congratulations Browser aside of the advice you've given us all you've done is show us what a jealous gimp you can be.

Edited by coldheartbreaker25

When they don't!

Joking my ass!! Clearly you have some problem / jealousy thing with G2R_AXL or else you wouldn't see the need to "joke" in the first place. I didn't see the funny side! He's probably the only guy on this forum that not only plays in front of 1000's of people but has also played live with and hung out with members of both the old and new line up and i'm sure you and others on this forum would probably jerk off another guy to be able to do that. (now thats what a real joke goes like) ;)

We all know who Gav guy is and it seems that you think its clever to mug him off on this forum. Even as far as putting "Edited per request by G2R" Dude whats the fucking point of that? So we all ask what was edited?? Jesus your a sad!

Chrisi Rokks was just basically telling you to watch your mouth. Thats not being a fag that sound advice cos i know the Gav also you wouldn't say that shit to his face trust me. ;)

Read what he said and what G2R_AXL said "he's an actor" he gets paid for what he does thats why he does it not cos hes a wannbe.

Congratulations Browser aside of the advice you've given us all you've done is show us what a jealous gimp you can be.

dude, I have NO problems what so ever with Gav. :) I never meant any harm towards him. Though things said came out rather dickish than coolish. And I overheated on the wrong subject. And I prolly shouldve been more specific about WHAT I was joking about. I was referencing drama boy because of his fucking ACTING :) and it was by no means meant as a drama queen reference. :)

BUT! that being said, I do mean what I say about singing lessons and vocal coaches, and ignorant idiots who think they know what they are talking about.

I WILL tell anyone to their face that they are wrong if I KNOW that they are. :) no matter how big they are. cus its not about being a fag or not is it?

its about giving shit advise cus you dont know. being a great singer has nothing to do with being a great vocal coach. Im sure Axl Rose would suck at teaching you how to sing!

I have no problem at all saying Gav is a fantastic singer. Why shouldnt I even think so? I would say it would rather contradict everything I said and wrote about the other stuff. I understand that you are trying to be a friend and back him up. But this is pathetic. Regardless, you and your chrissis buddy dont know SHIT about vocal coaching. AND THAT is what we are talking about.

Jesus..... the internet DOES suck...

If anyone here looks stupid its you you brute! Gav has a fucking mouth and a tongue, he can speak for himself.