Paul McCartney to tour this summer?

december pain

On June 5, 2007 (in North America), McCartney's latest solo album, tentively titled Memory Almost Full, is set to be released. While I have no interest in his latest solo endeavor, he may be supporting the album with a tour! On q1043 the DJ said, "He is set to tour this summer" so keep your fingers crossed Beatles fans!!

This is awesome news! I had no idea he was working on another solo project. I love his solo work and Chaos and Creation in the Backyard was a great album.

I hope this is true.

LMFAo, you would be the kinda hooray for tolerance! that likes Paul Mcartney..lmao.. and you say my opinion is void?HA.. Fuckin Paul Mcartney, the best part of the beatles died when John did, just a fuckin shame that this english hooray for tolerance! didnt go too

Edited by oogieboogieman420

This is awesome news! I had no idea he was working on another solo project. I love his solo work and Chaos and Creation in the Backyard was a great album.

I hope this is true.

LMFAo, you would be the kinda hooray for tolerance! that likes Paul Mcartney..lmao.. and you say my opinion is void?HA.. Fuckin Paul Mcartney, the best part of the beatles died when John did, just a fuckin shame that this english hooray for tolerance! didnt go too

paul and john were two sides of the same coin in my opinion. c'mon man, u can't possibly believe that. eleanor rigby, rocky raccoon, hey jude, these are all Paul here.

I hope this is true.

paul and john were two sides of the same coin in my opinion. c'mon man, u can't possibly believe that. eleanor rigby, rocky raccoon, hey jude, these are all Paul here.

lmsao, you lost until ya said hey jude, I thought rocky Raccoon was a cartoon? Who comes up with these names? Nah man, I believe it.. John was teh heart and soul of the beatles and paul was along for teh ride. The masses will hold onto anything for sentimental reasons.. so, when you look at Paul, you think of John.. sure, teh music quality fuckin sucks a big green one... but it is what it is.. Paul sucks and thats just that.

I hope this is true.

lmsao, you lost until ya said hey jude, I thought rocky Raccoon was a cartoon? Who comes up with these names? Nah man, I believe it.. John was teh heart and soul of the beatles and paul was along for teh ride. The masses will hold onto anything for sentimental reasons.. so, when you look at Paul, you think of John.. sure, teh music quality fuckin sucks a big green one... but it is what it is.. Paul sucks and thats just that.

but what i meant was you can't nullify his contribution to the beatles because it was fucking huge. seriously man, even john lennon agreed that it was pretty 50/50 between him n paulie. paul was kinda the twee pop end that perfectly balanced out the partnership cuz john was a nut and left up to him things woulda been really out there...really...avant garde. they were necessary to each other within the beatles context. Paul McCartney changed the fucking world (or he was a contributor to a band that changed the world).

I hope this is true.

Obviously, The Beatles must not be as good as Slipknot then :rolleyes:.

Considering you've insulted both The Beatles and Led Zeppelin and defended Slipknot, your opinion is indeed void.

I hope this is true.

Considering you've insulted both The Beatles and Led Zeppelin and defended Slipknot, your opinion is indeed void.

no opinion is ever void.

I hope this is true.

you jackass, I didnt insult the beatles, and i'm sorry for you, but Zepplin just fuckin sucks dude.. best thing they've done is go away.. I happen to like the beatles very much, but I like John Lennon bette rthan I like Paul, and would rather listen to John than the beatles anyday.. I happen to think the best part of the beatles died when John died, get over it.. you seem to believe you're bothering me, but I find your opinion very entertaining considering that ecah time you have yet to give me reason's to all this ignorant shit you spew, othe rthan, lemme guess, just cause?

Maybe, teh fact of teh matte ris, thats lipknot is better than anyband that you know of, and you just cant admit that something YOU cant wrap your mind around, is bette rthan some old ass washe dup act's from the 60's-70's-80's and until slipknot came around, the 90's too... but whatever dude.. you are all knowing and very intellegent with you opinion void ignorant shit..lol.. Please, keep them comming..

I hope this is true.

but what i meant was you can't nullify his contribution to the beatles because it was fucking huge. seriously man, even john lennon agreed that it was pretty 50/50 between him n paulie. paul was kinda the twee pop end that perfectly balanced out the partnership cuz john was a nut and left up to him things woulda been really out there...really...avant garde. they were necessary to each other within the beatles context. Paul McCartney changed the fucking world (or he was a contributor to a band that changed the world).

i'm not nullifing his controbution.. i'm merely stating that, John wasnt doing so bad by himself, and I like listening to john alot better than Paul.. aul just sounds too poppy to me.. if I want pop i'll dresss up like one of these hooray for tolerance!s on the board here and listen to some led zepplin or judas preist.. cause whats the difference between them and the backstreet boys anymore?..lol.. Point is, I dont take away from what paul did with the beatles, but I cant get into anything ever since, like I can John Lennon.. everything John did turned to gold..

Hell, I wouldnt be surprised if the bullet they pulled out of him turned to gold.. so I don;t think that Paul was really "NEEDED", as anybody can be the othe rfifty percent of talent when the first fifty can contribute 89% of the talent in the band.

I mean, you cant honestly sit there and say Hey Jude, is better than Imagine, or any other Paul son, is bette rthan so this si christmas, or jealous man, or anything John did.. I mean this isn't Axl and slash we're talkin about.. had John stuck around and not been killed, Paul wouldnt even be a topic of conversation anymore.. And plus.... anybody wo gets outsmarted by Micheal Jackson automatically losses points from teh get go..

I hope this is true.

you jackass, I didnt insult the beatles, and i'm sorry for you, but Zepplin just fuckin sucks dude.. best thing they've done is go away.. I happen to like the beatles very much, but I like John Lennon bette rthan I like Paul, and would rather listen to John than the beatles anyday.. I happen to think the best part of the beatles died when John died, get over it.. you seem to believe you're bothering me, but I find your opinion very entertaining considering that ecah time you have yet to give me reason's to all this ignorant shit you spew, othe rthan, lemme guess, just cause?

Maybe, teh fact of teh matte ris, thats lipknot is better than anyband that you know of, and you just cant admit that something YOU cant wrap your mind around, is bette rthan some old ass washe dup act's from the 60's-70's-80's and until slipknot came around, the 90's too... but whatever dude.. you are all knowing and very intellegent with you opinion void ignorant shit..lol.. Please, keep them comming..

I'm glad I entertain you. At least you can read what I say. I don't even know what you're trying to say with that jibberish. If Zeppelin sucks that bad, then Slipknot is a completely different definition of shit. That's how bad they are. Nine members, and they come up with ass-licking garbage, it's pretty simple to me really.

So, you call McCartney an English hooray for tolerance!, and he was part of The Beatles, so that kind of borders on insulting the band itself. Considering him and John were the driving forces of the band, that's a pretty big insult you issued there.

I really don't care if I'm bothering you. I just know that Slipknot is a horseshit band. That's all. There's really nothing else to this. You took my one-point post to an extreme and started calling me a hooray for tolerance!, so who's really getting upset? Seems like you're the one being bothered, regardless of what I'm trying to say.

Slipknot is one of those bands that will just fade away with the wind that blew them here in the first place. They are uninspired at best and produce such unmemorable music that it is mind-boggling how they even stay together. Everything they touch turns to shit. Unlike these "washed-up" artists you keep talking about. Hell, McCartney is still putting out strong music and he's almost 65. Even if you don't like him, he's been around for 40 years, and I'm sure in 40 years people won't know what Slipknot even refers to. They'll take it as some sort of insult because even the name makes people cringe. That's how bad they are. Even their drummer, who everyone humps because he is so good, is not even good at all. He's trash like the other 789 members of the band. Not one creative mind from a band of almost 10? Good fucking shit, they suck ass.

Your opinion is still void no matter what you say to defend garbage bands.

I hope this is true.

Slipknot is one of those bands that will just fade away with the wind that blew them here in the first place. They are uninspired at best and produce such unmemorable music that it is mind-boggling how they even stay together. Everything they touch turns to shit. Unlike these "washed-up" artists you keep talking about. Hell, McCartney is still putting out strong music and he's almost 65. Even if you don't like him, he's been around for 40 years, and I'm sure in 40 years people won't know what Slipknot even refers to. They'll take it as some sort of insult because even the name makes people cringe. That's how bad they are. Even their drummer, who everyone humps because he is so good, is not even good at all. He's trash like the other 789 members of the band. Not one creative mind from a band of almost 10? Good fucking shit, they suck ass.

So this si why slipknot has been around for 11 years? Gone platinum and still growing in popularity.. and no, I don;t insult the beatles, as I said before, anybody coulda been Paul, but only one person coulda been John.. and yes, Zepplin sucks and i'm not insulting you by calling you a hooray for tolerance!, just stating that I think you act very.. hooray for tolerance!-sih by insiting on starting shit.. like one of thos ekid's who get beat up, and then trie sto take it out on the internet..lol.. I call my bestfriend a hooray for tolerance!, i'm not insulting him.. just stating he has a very bitch like quality and personality about him.. see teh difference? I'm not defending them cause the record sales and popularity defends them enough.. just because you cant wrap your brain around it, doesnt mean shit.. thats fine, I prefer that people like you dont taint slipknot and "pretend" to be fans.. because you'll be the one in time saying how greta they were, and i'll be the one smiling saying I told you so..

Lemme ask you this, what was guns n' roses when they started? I think they were an teenaged angst type band.. with songs full of hate and sexist type remarks.. kinda sound sliek slipknot to me.. hell, listen to you could be mine and tell me it doesnt sound like a slipknot song, minus the precussonist drums and beer kegs.. but thats fine with me.. the only difference between gn'r and slipknot is, where is gn'r? where is slipknot?

The problem with your argument and why it doesnt bother me, is it's your opinion and it doesnt hold water.... and still havent stated what makes them suck, because you're just using the same opinion you picke dup from a buddy of your's, so thats fine.. so come on back, type up your shit and it unless somebody else decided to respond, it'll go ignored, because i'm sober now and this has lost it's humor.. still funny.. but i'd like to be able to still laugh at you when I come back and read your pitiful thoughts.. see, that was sorta an insult, but coated with the truth caus eit is quiet pitiful.. as are you.. see, insult.. but you seem to have a bitch like quality to you from reading the shit you say.. like I said, if it was face to face you wouldnt even have anything to say.. and thats what makes me smile.. because I know this place, makes you safe from me.. and thats a comfort for me, cause i'd hate to hurt somebody cause they didnt know when to shut their mouth.. but of course, a bitch never really does, now does he?

I don't know man.. the problem was never you insulting the band, the problem is you starting with me because I guess in a past post I must have hurt your feelings and now this is your best way of getting back.. and thats fine..

last thing, since you're so great and all these othe rbands are so great, Let's hear them play some slipknot, since it sucs so much, and it's so easy.. I mean hell, lets just hear you play drums like Joey, or guitar like mick.. or sing liek corey.. lets hear it.. thats all i'm aksin for.. if you can, then I'll say you're right and let you have this battle.. if not, then shut your mouth.. deal? I mean, it's just slipknot.. and I dont mean vermillion.. I mean, play everything ends, or disasterpeices, play eeyore, or prosthetics.. Lets hear wait and bleed, or hell, make it easy for you, lets hear you play the drums to duality.. should be simple enough.. hell, sing it if you have to.. lets hear it since it's so easy.. you've been calle dout, so lets hear it all mighty... I mena, you listen to Zepplin, so slipknot should be NO problem at all... hell, u liek zepplin, lets make it tough on ya.. lets hear ya play metabolic and the blister exsists, on drums... then, on your guitar lets hear prosthetics, skin ticket and people=shit.. then, I wanna hear you sing any slipknot song by corey.. any of 'em.. except vermillion cause anybody that can sing can sing part 2.. but if you can do part one, congrats you're ok... of course this was after he damaged his vocals, so lets hear something challanging.,. since u know, you like the almight zepplin, perhaps you can sing spit it out, just like him now, and metabolic.. I'll be waiting for you response as to why you cant do this, or to hear you doing this... if you want, just pick a song and name it and play it by slipknot.. it ha sto be by slipknot since they suck so bad and all..

Edited by oogieboogieman420

I hope this is true.

So this si why slipknot has been around for 11 years? Gone platinum and still growing in popularity.. and no, I don;t insult the beatles, as I said before, anybody coulda been Paul, but only one person coulda been John.. and yes, Zepplin sucks and i'm not insulting you by calling you a hooray for tolerance!, just stating that I think you act very.. hooray for tolerance!-sih by insiting on starting shit.. like one of thos ekid's who get beat up, and then trie sto take it out on the internet..lol.. I call my bestfriend a hooray for tolerance!, i'm not insulting him.. just stating he has a very bitch like quality and personality about him.. see teh difference? I'm not defending them cause the record sales and popularity defends them enough.. just because you cant wrap your brain around it, doesnt mean shit.. thats fine, I prefer that people like you dont taint slipknot and "pretend" to be fans.. because you'll be the one in time saying how greta they were, and i'll be the one smiling saying I told you so..

Lemme ask you this, what was guns n' roses when they started? I think they were an teenaged angst type band.. with songs full of hate and sexist type remarks.. kinda sound sliek slipknot to me.. hell, listen to you could be mine and tell me it doesnt sound like a slipknot song, minus the precussonist drums and beer kegs.. but thats fine with me.. the only difference between gn'r and slipknot is, where is gn'r? where is slipknot?

The problem with your argument and why it doesnt bother me, is it's your opinion and it doesnt hold water.... and still havent stated what makes them suck, because you're just using the same opinion you picke dup from a buddy of your's, so thats fine.. so come on back, type up your shit and it unless somebody else decided to respond, it'll go ignored, because i'm sober now and this has lost it's humor.. still funny.. but i'd like to be able to still laugh at you when I come back and read your pitiful thoughts.. see, that was sorta an insult, but coated with the truth caus eit is quiet pitiful.. as are you.. see, insult.. but you seem to have a bitch like quality to you from reading the shit you say.. like I said, if it was face to face you wouldnt even have anything to say.. and thats what makes me smile.. because I know this place, makes you safe from me.. and thats a comfort for me, cause i'd hate to hurt somebody cause they didnt know when to shut their mouth.. but of course, a bitch never really does, now does he?

I don't know man.. the problem was never you insulting the band, the problem is you starting with me because I guess in a past post I must have hurt your feelings and now this is your best way of getting back.. and thats fine..

last thing, since you're so great and all these othe rbands are so great, Let's hear them play some slipknot, since it sucs so much, and it's so easy.. I mean hell, lets just hear you play drums like Joey, or guitar like mick.. or sing liek corey.. lets hear it.. thats all i'm aksin for.. if you can, then I'll say you're right and let you have this battle.. if not, then shut your mouth.. deal? I mean, it's just slipknot.. and I dont mean vermillion.. I mean, play everything ends, or disasterpeices, play eeyore, or prosthetics.. Lets hear wait and bleed, or hell, make it easy for you, lets hear you play the drums to duality.. should be simple enough.. hell, sing it if you have to.. lets hear it since it's so easy.. you've been calle dout, so lets hear it all mighty... I mena, you listen to Zepplin, so slipknot should be NO problem at all... hell, u liek zepplin, lets make it tough on ya.. lets hear ya play metabolic and the blister exsists, on drums... then, on your guitar lets hear prosthetics, skin ticket and people=shit.. then, I wanna hear you sing any slipknot song by corey.. any of 'em.. except vermillion cause anybody that can sing can sing part 2.. but if you can do part one, congrats you're ok... of course this was after he damaged his vocals, so lets hear something challanging.,. since u know, you like the almight zepplin, perhaps you can sing spit it out, just like him now, and metabolic.. I'll be waiting for you response as to why you cant do this, or to hear you doing this... if you want, just pick a song and name it and play it by slipknot.. it ha sto be by slipknot since they suck so bad and all..

I don't want to sing Slipknot or play anything of theirs. Why? Because it sucks. I've already stated that. That's like eating shit even though you know it stinks.

And where did I ever say I was so great? I don't recall that ever being typed by me. I came into the Slipknot thread, said that they were one of the worst bands ever, and then you say the same about Zeppelin. That's fine with me. However, when I commented in the Paul McCartney thread, you attack that too and call me the "type of hooray for tolerance! that would listen to him." I don't see where that comes from. So, you're not calling me a hooray for tolerance! but you just called me a hooray for tolerance! because I act "hooray for tolerance!-ish?" What does that even mean? It's like you're trying to be Almighty with Slipknot. So now, in this section of the forum, I'm guessing that every band I comment on you'll just say the opposite in order to defend Slipknot? You do that then.

How can my opinion not hold water? You acknowledge that it's my opinion, so it doesn't have to hold water with you, fruit. It's my opinion, so it just has to hold water with me. That's it. If you don't like it, that's fine. I don't like your opinion either, but it is yours and your opinion does hold water just as much as mine does. I only say it's void in accordance with what I state. However, you wouldn't have known that.

Then you threaten me if we ever got face to face? Oh no, please don't do that. I'm hiding on here, yet acting like a tough guy is any better? Fucking goodness that's funny. Threatening to beat me up like some kind of bully won't change my opinion that Slipknot is utter trash. You can hurt me however you want, but at the end of the day, they still suck ass in my mind. They're the group of nine cupcakes that can't write a decent song, even with 9 points of view. My opinion of them isn't from a buddy of mine. They just blow chunks. That's all I need to say about them really. They suck ass. They always have, and the new album is going to be another turd dropped into the bucket. I don't care if they're platinum. Many artists suck and still go platinum. What kind of defense is that? Oh, Britney Spears albums always sell platinum and go to #1 immediately. She must be an amazing artist. Lmao. What a bullshit excuse for an asstastic band.

Maybe you should get your facts straight. I never insulted you to begin with. You're the one who needed to do that since your opinion means nothing to me. I'll admit, I stated that. Still, the hooray for tolerance! comments aren't exactly winning me over like I know you want them to. It's alright, I know Slipknot sucks and that's how that goes for me. If you disagree, that's plenty fine for you, but you're resorting to dumbass tactics to back them up.

Drop the slipknot discussion, or i'm reporting this crap, it's already happenned before so there's no point to these arguments here, this is about Paul touring

(and reguardless of Paul vs. John, Paul solo/wings beat the hell outta John solo, and john didn't even have songs as good as paul most of the time:Yesterdays, helter skelter, the climactic melody, get back, the long and winding road(naked), let it be, sgt. pepper, yellow sub etc. great, melodic songs, thats have a flair that john hasn't matched well, Paul also being a better guitarist, bassist(ahem, sloppy john) drummer, having a better range(the rest as far as singing is subjective) and piano)

Paul touring?I GOTTA GET TICKETS

I hope this is true.

I don't want to sing Slipknot or play anything of theirs. Why? Because it sucks. I've already stated that. That's like eating shit even though you know it stinks.

And where did I ever say I was so great? I don't recall that ever being typed by me. I came into the Slipknot thread, said that they were one of the worst bands ever, and then you say the same about Zeppelin. That's fine with me. However, when I commented in the Paul McCartney thread, you attack that too and call me the "type of hooray for tolerance! that would listen to him." I don't see where that comes from. So, you're not calling me a hooray for tolerance! but you just called me a hooray for tolerance! because I act "hooray for tolerance!-ish?" What does that even mean? It's like you're trying to be Almighty with Slipknot. So now, in this section of the forum, I'm guessing that every band I comment on you'll just say the opposite in order to defend Slipknot? You do that then.

How can my opinion not hold water? You acknowledge that it's my opinion, so it doesn't have to hold water with you, fruit. It's my opinion, so it just has to hold water with me. That's it. If you don't like it, that's fine. I don't like your opinion either, but it is yours and your opinion does hold water just as much as mine does. I only say it's void in accordance with what I state. However, you wouldn't have known that.

Then you threaten me if we ever got face to face? Oh no, please don't do that. I'm hiding on here, yet acting like a tough guy is any better? Fucking goodness that's funny. Threatening to beat me up like some kind of bully won't change my opinion that Slipknot is utter trash. You can hurt me however you want, but at the end of the day, they still suck ass in my mind. They're the group of nine cupcakes that can't write a decent song, even with 9 points of view. My opinion of them isn't from a buddy of mine. They just blow chunks. That's all I need to say about them really. They suck ass. They always have, and the new album is going to be another turd dropped into the bucket. I don't care if they're platinum. Many artists suck and still go platinum. What kind of defense is that? Oh, Britney Spears albums always sell platinum and go to #1 immediately. She must be an amazing artist. Lmao. What a bullshit excuse for an asstastic band.

Maybe you should get your facts straight. I never insulted you to begin with. You're the one who needed to do that since your opinion means nothing to me. I'll admit, I stated that. Still, the hooray for tolerance! comments aren't exactly winning me over like I know you want them to. It's alright, I know Slipknot sucks and that's how that goes for me. If you disagree, that's plenty fine for you, but you're resorting to dumbass tactics to back them up.

yes you know it all man, you really didnt deserve all that attacking after you starte dthe shit, what was I thinking? And no, you just cant, play it.. any membe rof anyband can be replaced by a member of slipknot, just ask the drummer's Joey replaced live night after night.... all the other member's are in othe rbands, doing their own thing, making their own money.. so apparently they're pretty good... and since they're the highest selling metal act in the world, I'd say that makes 'em fuckin great.. as will history..

yes you know it all man, you really didnt deserve all that attacking after you starte dthe shit, what was I thinking? And no, you just cant, play it.. any membe rof anyband can be replaced by a member of slipknot, just ask the drummer's Joey replaced live night after night.... all the other member's are in othe rbands, doing their own thing, making their own money.. so apparently they're pretty good... and since they're the highest selling metal act in the world, I'd say that makes 'em fuckin great.. as will history..

You've already been warned: Stop hijacking the thread with off-topic discussion.

If you wish to discuss Slipknot, do so in the Slipknot thread.

Back on topic everyone.

You've already been warned: Stop hijacking the thread with off-topic discussion.

If you wish to discuss Slipknot, do so in the Slipknot thread.

Back on topic everyone.

I think this was posted before i read your message.