Biffy Clyro - Umbrella

fred_carston

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
obviouslt the original is better this is for fun, thats what makes it brilliant :rolleyes:

What's really fun about it? It's not that amazing for someone to be able to sing the song with their own voice and play chords on acoustic guitar. I agree with Manson. It's boring.

obviouslt the original is better this is for fun, thats what makes it brilliant :rolleyes:

What's really fun about it? It's not that amazing for someone to be able to sing the song with their own voice and play chords on acoustic guitar. I agree with Manson. It's boring.

I see it a different way. It shows that behind the expensive and often un-necessary production, there lies a great song, and thats what this cover made me realise. The band just wanted to play a little tribute to the artist who stopped them from having a UK number 1 album.

Their covers of other songs (Take Me Out, Buddy Holly) are usually very different from the originals.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I see it a different way. It shows that behind the expensive and often un-necessary production, there lies a great song, and thats what this cover made me realise.

As a fan of Rihanna's version, I cannot relate. Had I heard this version first, I would just see it as another boring indie type song.

I see it a different way. It shows that behind the expensive and often un-necessary production, there lies a great song, and thats what this cover made me realise.

As a fan of Rihanna's version, I cannot relate. Had I heard this version first, I would just see it as another boring indie type song.

Well, Biffy Clyro are far from being a boring indie band.

Living Is A Problem

The best alternative rock act out there IMO

I'm with you. This version just makes it seem dreary.