Any 1 like K.S.E?

silkchild

I fucking love killswitch engage! and only in the last year and a half or so,they are the only screamo band I like because they have great singing in there too. I hate screamo bands with the exeption of killswitch,and I didnt like there first album with Jesse,Howard jones has really got a great range on vocals and I feel much improved the Band upon his arrival.The guitarist Adam has a great voice too.I saw them at the download festival this year (minus Adam unfortunately) and they were excellent.Anyone else like e'm or am I on my own?? Just curios.

I fucking love killswitch engage! and only in the last year and a half or so,they are the only screamo band I like because they have great singing in there too. I hate screamo bands with the exeption of killswitch,and I didnt like there first album with Jesse,Howard jones has really got a great range on vocals and I feel much improved the Band upon his arrival.The guitarist Adam has a great voice too.I saw them at the download festival this year (minus Adam unfortunately) and they were excellent.Anyone else like e'm or am I on my own?? Just curios.

love em... but i would never call em 'screamo'

they don't sound anything like bands like that. maybe 'metalcore' is a better way of describing it.

saw em in december, they rocked my balls off

love em... but i would never call em 'screamo'

they don't sound anything like bands like that. maybe 'metalcore' is a better way of describing it.

saw em in december, they rocked my balls off

Thats cool man! glad to meet a fellow fan, I love that band! its just i cant stand chimaira etc,they the only one i can stand in this style of music i love e'm!