public enemy and anthrax

jimmyslash

I first fell in love with that song when it was on the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 soundtrack :)

thats when i first heard it. it was allright but i had it on n64 so the song was all cut up and edited. the original rocks

that song was a big mistake by anthrax.

I first fell in love with that song when it was on the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 soundtrack :)

thats when i first heard it. it was allright but i had it on n64 so the song was all cut up and edited. the original rocks

no it wasn't

no it wasn't

yeah it was.

no it wasn't

yeah it was.

just because you are too "hardcore" for inter genre collaborations doesn't mean it was not a good move for them

no it wasn't

yeah it was.

just because you are too "hardcore" for inter genre collaborations doesn't mean it was not a good move for them

them doing that influence a lot of shitty bands.

no it wasn't

yeah it was.

and they're responsible for how shit other people are? that makes sense :lol:

no it wasn't

yeah it was.

nice sarcasm. thanx to them doing that. it influence the genre nu-metal which fucked the metal scene in the late 90's and early 00's.

no it wasn't

yeah it was.

nice sarcasm. thanx to them doing that. it influence the genre nu-metal which fucked the metal scene in the late 90's and early 00's.

im sorry to be rude but jesus christ, sometimes you say the most stupid shit sometimes. i mean, Charles Manson listened to the white album and was inspired to order his family to kill a bunch of people including a 9 months pregnant lady, is that the beatles fault? people arent responsible for what their art influences them to do :lol: John Hinckley watched Taxi Driver and went out and tried to assassinate president reagen to "impress Jodie Foster" so was acting in that movie a mistake on her part, fuck no. they're not responsible for other peoples stupidity.

Edited by ffrankwhite

no it wasn't

yeah it was.

im sorry to be rude but jesus christ, sometimes you say the most stupid shit sometimes. i mean, Charles Manson listened to the white album and was inspired to order his family to kill a bunch of people including a 9 months pregnant lady, is that the beatles fault? people arent responsible for what their art influences them to do :lol: John Hinckley watched Taxi Driver and went out and tried to assassinate president reagen to "impress Jodie Foster" so was acting in that movie a mistake on her part, fuck no. they're not responsible for other peoples stupidity.

but if it wasn't for that track nu-metal would have never been started. i understand that i shouldn't hate on them for that track. i should hate the people it inspired.

Edited by Raw

i havent heard that song but if krissirge likes it then i know i shouldn't listen to it

i like krissirges taste, its really unique and his own and you can tell he likes it for liking it and not because there were a bunch of bands that your supposed to get into so he persevered to fit the fold. i might not agree with it but its really diverse and you can see a person behind it and not just a lot of t shirt buying oppertunities.

A great collaboration between a great band and a great group, that both did a lot for their respective genres.

foer once im agreeing with you, and disagreeing with raw. well looks like no heated debate will happen.......unless raw has anything to say

A great collaboration between a great band and a great group, that both did a lot for their respective genres.

foer once im agreeing with you, and disagreeing with raw. well looks like no heated debate will happen.......unless raw has anything to say

:no: