SILKWORMS COVER CONTEST!!!

Worse than the original? Yay I Lose!!! ^_^

Not entering this one unless you want a bunch of sound clips strung together again :P

Plese enter, I liked your voice, but please don't use that creepy laughter in this one. :ph34r:

And actually I think we should cover Rihanna's "umbrella" next time. B)

That would be a nice song to cover :P

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And actually I think we should cover Rihanna's "umbrella" next time.

haha! cool. However,I think we might be being constructive here by covering gnr tunes...Axl might want to release Chinese Democracy before we do!

And actually I think we should cover Rihanna's "umbrella" next time.

haha! cool. However,I think we might be being constructive here by covering gnr tunes...Axl might want to release Chinese Democracy before we do!

Good point :P

By the way, we should really try and get the songs to Axl. Anywone know where we can send him a CD with our covers? Or maybe send it to Ron?

By the way, we should really try and get the songs to Axl. Anywone know where we can send him a CD with our covers? Or maybe send it to Ron?

Imagine the respect we would get...Axl might let us be Pitmans assisstant!!

Not entering this one unless you want a bunch of sound clips strung together again :P

Plese enter, I liked your voice, but please don't use that creepy laughter in this one. :ph34r:

You like my creepy-12-year-old-boy-sounding voice? :blink:

Anyway I'm back in school and have no time now and I'm going away over the weekend, so :P. Maybe I can do spoken word with a cool quote metal section:P:P.

You like my creepy-12-year-old-boy-sounding voice?

If i say "I do" does that make me a weirdo? :confused:

Your the only pretty girl left in the competition. You must keep entering. - You might win the Beauty Pagent section! Thats a big "might" though - I look killer in a red dress...

Edited by Judas

Oh its on mister manson. You are a dead man. I sample nothing fool. My last entry was an origional. I am a sound engineer and an amatuer cross genre composer. I am also involved with a choir and orchestra in my home town and have access to a very very good recording studio. You are going down. I feel no pressure from you either. You may please the average fool who knows nothing about music and laughs at a fupping chip-monk but i appeal to the clever man who appreciates fine music...

You like my creepy-12-year-old-boy-sounding voice? :blink:

Anyway I'm back in school and have no time now and I'm going away over the weekend, so :P. Maybe I can do spoken word with a cool quote metal section:P:P.

Yes, I do like your voice.

And I would like to see you fighting with Sexy Judy about the title for the most attractive entrant. Though he's right, I've seen him in that red dress. :ph34r:

I WANT MORE NEGATIVE POINTS!! COME ON NOW!! :anger:

Your the only pretty girl left in the competition. You must keep entering. - You might win the Beauty Pagent section! Thats a big "might" though - I look killer in a red dress...

I bet you do... :rofl-lol:

EDIT: Okay, mine is completed. Only took me like an hour or so. It's even worse than my "My World" entry. :rofl-lol:

I'm not posting it yet. On one hand, no one else has. On the other, my internet might be disconnected in a day or so.

Edited by P.A. Guns

I WANT MORE NEGATIVE POINTS!! COME ON NOW!! :anger:

I bet you do... :rofl-lol:

EDIT: Okay, mine is completed. Only took me like an hour or so. It's even worse than my "My World" entry. :rofl-lol:

I'm not posting it yet. On one hand, no one else has. On the other, my internet might be disconnected in a day or so.

are you trying to win "worse than the original entry"? go you! :P

I'm not posting it yet. On one hand, no one else has.

I doubt we are submitting our entries for a good while yet! gonna take quite a bit longer than an hour to make mine! :rofl-lol: