SILKWORMS COVER CONTEST!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, I think that should be a rule for the next cover song contest... no instruments!

Ah but HRS, my instruments are the only thing that make me win this competition...

Although i could do a Mike Patton job on it...hmmm...

Either way, give out the god damn points so we can move on to the next song.

Shotgun Blues please...

Edited by Judas

woah! deano is making a comeback to the world of song cover contests! i don't think we could handle your competition mate. I'd say you could get started with sound recorder like PA guns...

Let's wait a month or so before the contest starts. I don't have time to keep making songs.

Says the guy who came out with the "heres one i prepared earlier" trick for this particular contest... you make me sick...

Edited by Judas

woah! deano is making a comeback to the world of song cover contests! i don't think we could handle your competition mate. I'd say you could get started with sound recorder like PA guns...
Let's wait a month or so before the contest starts. I don't have time to keep making songs.

Says the guy who came out with the "heres one i prepared earlier" trick for this particular contest... you make me sick...

what? a comeback? impossible since i never entered any to start with :P

what, just a sound recorder? il use my phone :lol:

:lol:

such a hypocrit HRS :lol: oj

Right everybody. I have a confession to make. I have cheated in both my entries. Firstly I must credit the true talent behind the music -

My World

Guitar Solo intro on - Some guy on youtube. (I will try and find his name for you)

Main Track - Rob Dougans "I'm Not Driving Anymore"

Silkworms

Orchestral Intro on "Silkworms" - Rob Dougans "Will You Follow Me"

Main Track - Twizteds "Who am I"

Secondly,I am very sorry. I really am. What I did was disgusting. In fact. If you all want I will delete my account from this forum. I feel bad for all the other contestants and I feel especially bad for the artists who I plagarised. What I have done is unforgivable and I am ashamed and rightly so. I don't really know what to say without repeating myself other than - I am a disgrace and I am sorry that that is the way I am...

Edited by Judas