Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frozen Inferno

Axl Rose Chat #1 - mygnrforum - Dec. 12, 2008

1,411 posts in this topic

So Fernando. What's Axl's favourite album? In the Nightside Eclipse?

New-GNR covers Cosmic Keys? ^_^

So Fernando. What's Axl's favourite album? In the Nightside Eclipse?

New-GNR covers Cosmic Keys? ^_^

Fuck yeah!

So does fernando actually live in axls mansion?

How old is this Fernando?

He's young enough to enjoy a sponge bath at the hands of Del James.

Del is writing his next book about Fernando entitled "Zestfully Clean", an epic battle between Fernando and his bar of soap.

SPOILER:

The soap gets dropped.

Personally, I'd be trying to cut a deal with McDonalds.

But then your food would arrive 3 hours late.

At least I wouldn't have to ask the idiots at Future Shop to grab me a copy of CD from the back.

How old is this Fernando?

He's young enough to enjoy a sponge bath at the hands of Del James.

Del is writing his next book about Fernando entitled "Zestfully Clean", an epic battle between Fernando and his bar of soap.

SPOILER:

The soap gets dropped.

Who drops it? :suspicious:

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Is Fernando's favorite guns song "One in a Million"?

Yes, because when he hears Axl sing "hooray for tolerance!s" he stands up and cheers as if Axl just mentioned his hometown.

Yes, because when he hears Axl sing "hooray for tolerance!s" he stands up and cheers as if Axl just mentioned his hometown.

Don't go there, you definitely don't want to... :shocked:

i thought this was the guns N roses section?

Don't go there, you definitely don't want to... :shocked:

These are softballs - if Fernando wants to defend himself instead of playing Internet Celebrity he can feel free to do so.

Never heard of him.

Imagine you post on the Britney Spears fan forum.

Now imagine the son of Britney's maid posting on the forum and everyone gushing over him because of his association to Britney. Nevermind that he never posts anything notable and is generally annoying.

That's Fernando.

Might as well start here... You're a little cunt and since you've been posting you've pretty much always been a little cunt. Blind accusations and insults by an anonymous coward and whiny shit stirrer aren't impressive or needed by anyone. Everyone else...talk with your administrator. Who wants to chat?!!

Pot meet kettle.

an anonymous coward

This is from the guy with one post who just registered.

Hi Axl - love you too.

This thread is getting ridiculous, offensive, and off topic.

If it continues this way, it'll be locked and warnings given.

Two posters in this thread are already at their last straw, so please behave.

Never heard of him.

Imagine you post on the Britney Spears fan forum.

Now imagine the son of Britney's maid posting on the forum and everyone gushing over him because of his association to Britney. Nevermind that he never posts anything notable and is generally annoying.

That's Fernando.

Might as well start here... You're a little cunt and since you've been posting you've pretty much always been a little cunt. Blind accusations and insults by an anonymous coward and whiny shit stirrer aren't impressive or needed by anyone. Everyone else...talk with your administrator. Who wants to chat?!!

Pot meet kettle.

Not real bright are ya?

1 person likes this

No, not really.

Then again I'm not the one who needs a house keeper to wipe my ass.

No, not really.

Then again I'm not the one who needs a house keeper to wipe my ass.

Ah... another cunt! So shocking!

4 people like this

Show Fernando some respect, guys. I'm not saying you have to bow down before him and worship him like he's a bandmember, as some people seem to do, but you shouldn't go to the other extreme and senselessly bash him, either. He seems like a nice enough guy, and while he's made the occasional comment I've disagreed with, that doesn't give anyone a right to call him names. There's a difference between a bit of playful teasing and outright nastiness. Show some decency, right? It's easy to forget sometimes that people on the Internet are people, and regardless of how much you disagree with 'em, resorting to personal insults is low.

...ya bunch of Mulletheads. :P

Edited by Estranged Reality

Yeah, I'm a miserable cunt who's not a fan of the band and Axl doesn't need fans like me.

Reality check here.

The only one's who's a apparently a miserable cunt is somebody who alienates and hides himself from the world and blames fans who pays his bills so he eat his duck roast dinner's.

Axl instead of coming here and calling me a cunt get off your ass and stick your head out of the fucking window. "All I've got in the press is shit after shit" which is exactly what we have gotten. Instead of being so butt sore over what some dude on the Internet says do what you do best put on a helluva of a show and make good music.

Edited by Spuffy78

Aw c'mon, nobody wants to play? U go on forever about where am I and I'm right here.

Show Fernando some respect, guys. I'm not saying you have to bow down before him and worship him like he's a bandmember, as some people seem to do, but you shouldn't go to the other extreme and senselessly bash him, either. He seems like a nice enough guy, and while he's made the occasional comment I've disagreed with, that doesn't give anyone a right to call him names. There's a difference between a bit of playful teasing and outright nastiness. Show some decency, right? It's easy to forget sometimes that people on the Internet are people, and regardless of how much you disagree with 'em, resorting to personal insults is low.

...ya bunch of Mulletheads. :P

I agree. That One In A Million crap is taking it too far.

If Dexter is Fernando my post's aren't directed towards him.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0