Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frozen Inferno

Axl Rose Chat #1 - mygnrforum - Dec. 12, 2008

1,411 posts in this topic

This thread is classic..I love starting at the beginning and reading until Dexter stops talking.

haha yeah i love how no one know who it was when he first started to post

Fernando, don't hate me.

3097458664_1331e02ff1copy2.jpg

On topic, it's pretty cool that Jarmo was invited (I'm assuming) to hang out with them. You guys can say whatever you want about the dude, but he loves the band, so for him I'm sure it was a pretty awesome opportunity. It would be a cool memory to have.

hahaha who the hell would go to LA to buy Velvet Revolver's records haha

Aw c'mon, nobody wants to play? U go on forever about where am I and I'm right here.

I want to play!!! playing sounds like fun haha, can you just put flashing lights when your on here you know need it spelt out other than the fact i'm on the other side of the world and in a different time frame

How old is this Fernando?

He's young enough to enjoy a sponge bath at the hands of Del James.

Del is writing his next book about Fernando entitled "Zestfully Clean", an epic battle between Fernando and his bar of soap.

SPOILER:

The soap gets dropped.

insult of the century! :rofl-lol:

Havin' a bit of trouble posting replies. Interrupted connection and all that.

It's called fuckn computers

Fernando, don't hate me.

3097458664_1331e02ff1copy2.jpg

On topic, it's pretty cool that Jarmo was invited (I'm assuming) to hang out with them. You guys can say whatever you want about the dude, but he loves the band, so for him I'm sure it was a pretty awesome opportunity. It would be a cool memory to have.

hahaha who the hell would go to LA to buy Velvet Revolver's records haha

Ah, I had forgotten about my epic VR Photoshops. So legendary that frozen inferno didn't even notice the Slash t-shirt when originally posting the picture in this thread.

Fernando's wife is pretty cute. I think I was gonna add her on Facebook but I'm not sure why I didn't. Might have had something to do with upsetting Fernando. I think enough time has passed, though. I'll make a mental note to do that later.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Its fun to look at this thread again. Even though the forum was acting up, Axl did go over a lot of territory.

So Axl Rose personally comes to chat with fans and then he's immediately antagonized and berated with insults. How may artists actually circumvent the media so that they can directly contact their fans? As far as I know that kind of move (for someone at that level) is basically unprecedented. I can't blame him for being a bit reclusive and defensive.

So Axl Rose personally comes to chat with fans and then he's immediately antagonized and berated with insults. How may artists actually circumvent the media so that they can directly contact their fans? As far as I know that kind of move (for someone at that level) is basically unprecedented. I can't blame him for being a bit reclusive and defensive.

I do agree with you, but its maybe the one time he actually spoke directly. Otherwise, he's usually the worst rock star at that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0