Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frozen Inferno

Axl Rose Chat #1 - mygnrforum - Dec. 12, 2008

1,422 posts in this topic

I don't hate you people personally I don't know you.

I don't see where your mother get's off flaming fans of the band because we have something's that negative and is valid. Guess what not everything is sunshine and lolipops for us fans we've got our favorite musician who goes into hiding for unknown periods of times than re-appears like Dracula? Am I making that up too or was Axl transparent from 94-01?

I don't have a problem with you, attacked me because I gave Axl some shit which guess what he needs enough with the sugar coating guess what he might not want to hear it? Oh, fucking well.

Hi Axl. ^_^

Edited by Spuffy78

Just so there is no confusion, Dexter is Axl Rose.

If this is true. I have one question for you Axl. What is stopping the fans from seeing you Slash, Duff, and Izzy back on stage together?

Well holy shit. Love your work, Dexter. Without a doubt, my favorite artist. Thanks for the new album. I love it from start to finish.

Do you sit at home and pray, man today I wish I was with Axl.. Man, fuck that family that lives with him, they are the devil and I shall hate them for ever. While I am at it, let me look like a idiot on the internet and make up random shit and post it.

People never pray anymore and it shows just try and watch network television in greenland.

I never said you worked for me..

Is it that hard to talk to your fan base? Fuck you're apparently doing it now.

I don't know what Beta and Del have told you but us the fans have put up with your shit were the reason CD sold as much as it did along with every Gn"R record.

After all the years of telling people to suck your dick you'd think you'd grow a fucking pair to actually speak or say something after the release other than hiding in the batcave under your desk while WASP plays with strippers going up and down.

Why would anyone have to tell me anything? What would you know of anything actually going on in my world. Nice fantasy though, wish I had the time.

axl, i request that you give me you screen name.

and use my drums for future recordings.

dexter is mine.. HE'S MY DARK PASSENGER!

a fight between a forum user and axl rose oh how classic is this

Nah. Friendly banter by those with opposing views.

ER - you kiss too much ass, its gross...

axl, come to toronto! youre welcome to stay at my place :P

a fight between a forum user and axl rose oh how classic is this

Nah. Friendly banter by those with opposing views.

Great job on Rhiad's vocal's btw (personal fav. of mine). Piercing as ever. ;)

i don't know Fernando, but why the fuck are you guys the dude a hard time? shit.....why is this even in the gnr section?. we should talk about gnr.

Axl, what is keeping you Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven or Matt from being on the same stage this day and age?

Just so there is no confusion, Dexter is Axl Rose.

If this is true. I have one question for you Axl. What is stopping the fans from seeing you Slash, Duff, and Izzy back on stage together?

U've been lied to and misled for such a long time that sorting through all that here is virtually impossible. A lot will come out over time but the truth has been out there for a long time as well but that doesn't give you what you want so this dance just goes on and on.

1 person likes this

ER - you kiss too much ass, its gross...

You didn't even see the PM that I sent him! :rofl-lol:

Seriously, for as critical as we all may have been (including myself) of the band's silence or whatever over the past few years, the only reason we're all here is because we are interested in the music this guy makes. I'm not going to act like I've never been vocally critical about stuff that's happened, but hey, that doesn't change the fact that we all care, and 99% of the time that's why we're critical - because we want to see things work out right, see the album appreciated by more than just us die-hard fans who were aware of it already, you know what I mean? It's usually pretty easy to sort the real fans who are critical from the trolls who just root for its failure.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0