Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Axl Rose Chat #1 - mygnrforum - Dec. 12, 2008

• Please log in to reply
1421 replies to this topic

CoBrA2168

CoBrA2168

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,918 posts
  • 17-April 08
This thread is classic..I love starting at the beginning and reading until Dexter stops talking.

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,701 posts
  • 29-February 08

This thread is classic..I love starting at the beginning and reading until Dexter stops talking.

haha yeah i love how no one know who it was when he first started to post

AxlRoseCalifornia

AxlRoseCalifornia

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • 26-July 09

Fernando, don't hate me.

Posted Image

On topic, it's pretty cool that Jarmo was invited (I'm assuming) to hang out with them. You guys can say whatever you want about the dude, but he loves the band, so for him I'm sure it was a pretty awesome opportunity. It would be a cool memory to have.

hahaha who the hell would go to LA to buy Velvet Revolver's records haha
Fire Your Guns!!

axlfan68

axlfan68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • 06-July 09

Aw c'mon, nobody wants to play? U go on forever about where am I and I'm right here.

I want to play!!! playing sounds like fun haha, can you just put flashing lights when your on here you know need it spelt out other than the fact i'm on the other side of the world and in a different time frame

seely

seely

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts
  • 07-December 07

How old is this Fernando?

He's young enough to enjoy a sponge bath at the hands of Del James.

Del is writing his next book about Fernando entitled "Zestfully Clean", an epic battle between Fernando and his bar of soap.

SPOILER:

The soap gets dropped.

insult of the century! :rofl-lol:
Reading Festival 27.08.2010
Leeds Festival 29.08.2010
Nottingham Captial FM Arena 19.05.2012
Birmingham LG Arena 26.05.2012

axlfan68

axlfan68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • 06-July 09

Havin' a bit of trouble posting replies. Interrupted connection and all that.

It's called fuckn computers

Estranged Reality

Estranged Reality

=:-o

• Admins
  • 15,432 posts
  • 04-November 06

Fernando, don't hate me.

Posted Image

On topic, it's pretty cool that Jarmo was invited (I'm assuming) to hang out with them. You guys can say whatever you want about the dude, but he loves the band, so for him I'm sure it was a pretty awesome opportunity. It would be a cool memory to have.

hahaha who the hell would go to LA to buy Velvet Revolver's records haha

Ah, I had forgotten about my epic VR Photoshops. So legendary that frozen inferno didn't even notice the Slash t-shirt when originally posting the picture in this thread.

Fernando's wife is pretty cute. I think I was gonna add her on Facebook but I'm not sure why I didn't. Might have had something to do with upsetting Fernando. I think enough time has passed, though. I'll make a mental note to do that later.

Edited by Estranged Reality, 01 October 2009 - 10:20 PM.

Posted Image

And there was damage done but I made it home and woke up on the floor

iftheworld

iftheworld

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts
  • 08-January 10
Fuck yea! America!

Posted Image

"Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour, because I've managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight." -Axl Rose

Leader of the Axl Rose Defense Force

rabia

rabia

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts
  • 12-December 08
Its fun to look at this thread again. Even though the forum was acting up, Axl did go over a lot of territory.

NachoLZ

NachoLZ

The One Who Knocks

• SILVER
  • 1,859 posts
  • 26-January 12
WoW

Guest_Manny Manner_*

Guest_Manny Manner_*
  • Guests
  • --

So Axl Rose personally comes to chat with fans and then he's immediately antagonized and berated with insults. How may artists actually circumvent the media so that they can directly contact their fans? As far as I know that kind of move (for someone at that level) is basically unprecedented. I can't blame him for being a bit reclusive and defensive. 

gunsfanoldie

gunsfanoldie

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • 13-November 11

So Axl Rose personally comes to chat with fans and then he's immediately antagonized and berated with insults. How may artists actually circumvent the media so that they can directly contact their fans? As far as I know that kind of move (for someone at that level) is basically unprecedented. I can't blame him for being a bit reclusive and defensive. 

I do agree with you, but its maybe the one time he actually spoke directly. Otherwise, he's usually the worst rock star at that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users