Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

realpoti

The OFFICIAL Quito Thread @ Atahualpa Stadium - April 1

220 posts in this topic

Why they're not playing TIL anymore? :(

Guessing it's a voice strain thing?.. F*ck knows it hurts me every time i try to sing along in the car! :lol:

either that, or an emotional thing, too much too stand on a a near 2nd nightly basis, understandable either way, but yes, if and when I get to a live show, it's at the top of the list for what i'd like to hear performed, not that i'd complain if it wasn;t though, a good show is a good show, regardless, but it could be better, and this is one (of many possible) way to make it so, imo.

DJ was in pit for Nightrain again according to Jarmo!!!

Jarmo is reporting thunder at the venue, hope this passes soon

He really needs to get a job and stop being a groupie.

Why? he is having fun and they like having him around. Looks like a pretty damn fun life too me.

does anyone know how this all works, does he save up for years for gn'r to play and then kain all the money on flights, hotels and gnr tickets for everysingle show or do they fund it all?

pretty cool none the less

262p24g.jpg

25z0c3p.jpg

does anyone know how this all works, does he save up for years for gn'r to play and then kain all the money on flights, hotels and gnr tickets for everysingle show or do they fund it all?

pretty cool none the less

That enters the none of my business section, sorry.

Why they're not playing TIL anymore? :(

Guessing it's a voice strain thing?.. F*ck knows it hurts me every time i try to sing along in the car! :lol:

either that, or an emotional thing, too much too stand on a a near 2nd nightly basis, understandable either way, but yes, if and when I get to a live show, it's at the top of the list for what i'd like to hear performed, not that i'd complain if it wasn;t though, a good show is a good show, regardless, but it could be better, and this is one (of many possible) way to make it so, imo.

LOL :D

Well I hope his voice/emotions will get better soon because I miss that song, I love how it sounds live

Only 18 songs, I think it's the shorter setlist of this tour.

Is it me or is this tour just doing pretty well . All the guys look like they are getting along great . Axl looks like he is having fun . I can't imagine singing the same songs every night .

AXL FREKN ROSE

Yeah huh so any decent videos yet? This show sounds like it was exciting. :)

I'm updating the thread with more videos. I found CD too.

Tommy Stinson

fun show in quito,ecuador. heard it was the biggest show there ever. really?? anyone know??

3 minutes ago via TweetDeck