What the hell is this?

GnR Chris

Just read the link i posted, yes, its Axl, but the vocals are played backwards... thats it. Now, what vocal track they used? well... there are more than 60+ songs to choose...

I found this last night and not sure what to make of it. Things are definitely brewing in gnr world, or it could just be me but it feels like 2006-7 again. A strange post popped up last night with a new 2012 gnr song featuring Izzy. I got pretty excited. There where 5 posted replies that I couldn't read as I was putting the kids to sleep. Came back and it was gone/ deleted. Did anyone else see this?

I found this last night and not sure what to make of it. Things are definitely brewing in gnr world, or it could just be me but it feels like 2006-7 again. A strange post popped up last night with a new 2012 gnr song featuring Izzy. I got pretty excited. There where 5 posted replies that I couldn't read as I was putting the kids to sleep. Came back and it was gone/ deleted. Did anyone else see this?

Where? here?

Yep. About 24 hrs ago. I'm staying in a hotel with shit Internet so I couldn't spend much time kids were going berserk but I'm spinning out that no one has mentioned it today. Perhaps it was a crap fake and deleted but the original poster ended with. Let the games begin.