Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The models at the side of the stage are fucking insulting to the fans

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

MB.

MB.

SUPER GOD

• Supporters
  • 3,589 posts
  • 15-December 08
Ok, so you went to the London show and still are bitching? You saw Izzy and Axl, did you even watch or to busy being annoyed over a bunch of models?

Axl is just stuck in the '80, this was totally normal with rock bands back than and since he has living in a cave the past 15 years or so, it didn't change. Lucky girls by the way!

Get over it, not important being that annoyed about.

Edited by MBRose, 02 June 2012 - 12:39 PM.

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
Big deal. :shrugs:

Patience 4 Axl

Patience 4 Axl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,857 posts
  • 25-August 04
It sucks that Axl thinks his fans are ugly. :(
Posted Image

"I left Guns out of love. Out of love of music and being on stage."- SLASH

Whateva! I'm not some pretenderrr, I'm a native New Yorkerrr!

Ali

Ali

SUPER GOD

• Supporters
  • 3,466 posts
  • 04-November 04

You're just jealous.

Not really. I was about ten feet away from Axl last night. That's not the point. It still ain't fair.

Why? Because you feel you, as a real fan, should be able to be in that position?

Ali

I feel any fan should be rewarded over some bimbo who would rather use their cellphones and go to the bar than actually watch the show.

Is there nothing you won't defend St Axl over?

So, you are in fact, jealous. That's all I was gettin at. It's understandable. But, that's just how it is.

Ali

Sixx

Sixx

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • 02-June 03

It'd be great if Axl got some of the female fans up on the stage or in the front row... Keep the models backtage.
Addiction to the Friction
Posted Image

Ali

Ali

SUPER GOD

• Supporters
  • 3,466 posts
  • 04-November 04

You're just jealous.

Not really. I was about ten feet away from Axl last night. That's not the point. It still ain't fair.

Why? Because you feel you, as a real fan, should be able to be in that position?

Ali

What an idiotic response.

No, the only idiotic response was to say it wasn't jealous only to later contradict that.

Ali

Bruno P.

Bruno P.

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts
  • 10-October 07

You're just jealous.

Ali

I feel any fan should be rewarded over some bimbo who would rather use their cellphones and go to the bar than actually watch the show.

So, you are in fact, jealous. That's all I was gettin at. It's understandable. But, that's just how it is.

Ali

You cant be serious. It is disrespectful no matter what you say or think. I would feel this way and I do for the fans that paid to watch the shows.

y4oz.jpg

californiaz06

californiaz06

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • 27-March 12

You're just jealous.

Ali

Ali

What a stupid post. There is a difference between being jealous and being disrespected.

Towelie

Towelie

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts
  • 01-February 10
Ali, I don't know how to answer you any other way - I am not jealous. I just think it is simply wrong that dedicated fans who have followed the band for years can struggle to get decent seats to a show and yet bimbos have the luxury of being at the front because they smile real pretty and wear low cut tops.

Patience 4 Axl

Patience 4 Axl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 14,857 posts
  • 25-August 04

It'd be great if Axl got some of the female fans up on the stage or in the front row... Keep the models backtage.

I've been to a lot of GNR shows over the years and stood on the rails for many of them. Truth is, these gigs are a sausage fest, especially up front. Sure there are female fans, but the males far outnumber them. It struck me hardest when I went for a bathroom break last show I was at, and saw the rare sight of the line for the men's room being much longer than the one for the women's room. I've seen it at other concerts too, not just Guns, but I don't recall ever seeing hired eye candy to oogle at the band at these other shows.
Posted Image

"I left Guns out of love. Out of love of music and being on stage."- SLASH

Whateva! I'm not some pretenderrr, I'm a native New Yorkerrr!

Flayer

Flayer

Ayatollah of Rock N' Rollah

• Supporters
  • 2,818 posts
  • 24-October 11

Ali, I don't know how to answer you any other way - I am not jealous. I just think it is simply wrong that dedicated fans who have followed the band for years can struggle to get decent seats to a show and yet bimbos have the luxury of being at the front because they smile real pretty and wear low cut tops.

:violin:
chinaman33: flayer is a racist dont listen to him
Flayer: Dude, 'chinaman' is not the preferred nomenclature.

Posted Image

Sixx

Sixx

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • 02-June 03

I've been to a lot of GNR shows over the years and stood on the rails for many of them. Truth is, these gigs are a sausage fest, especially up front. Sure there are female fans, but the males far outnumber them. It struck me hardest when I went for a bathroom break last show I was at, and saw the rare sight of the line for the men's room being much longer than the one for the women's room. I've seen it at other concerts too, not just Guns, but I don't recall ever seeing hired eye candy to oogle at the band at these other shows.

Now you mention it the O2 gig was a total sausage fest down the front lol.
Addiction to the Friction
Posted Image

Chris 55

Chris 55

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,568 posts
  • 18-February 06

Kim Kardashian is beautiful but fucking hell there's nothing remotely interesting about her.

What the hell? Rather random fact just thrown into the thread.
Posted Image

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,354 posts
  • 29-February 08
Is there any evidence that this is Axl's doing? I agree it is insulting to fans but is there any evidence to who initiated this whole ordeal?

RocketQueen1985

RocketQueen1985

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
  • 19-July 10

Is there any evidence that this is Axl's doing? I agree it is insulting to fans but is there any evidence to who initiated this whole ordeal?

I remember reading it was the promoters who initiated it

siggy_zpsd97b21db.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users