Question To Female Fans

Millions

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with that. Axl has never been my type, though Im sure just having a hands free conversation with him would be fairly interesting. And I'm almost positive I would probably say no to Slash too. :lol:

No seriously, that's just skanky.

"What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!"

I think young Duff was pretty attractive as well. Actually, I think all of them, Axl, Slash, Duff and Izzy were good looking in the late 80s/early 90s. I never liked Steven though. I always thought he was pretty ugly and dumb looking (yes, mean, but it's the truth).

If I had to pick one, I'd probably have to go with Axl. He was just so cute and pretty back then (I'd still slap him if he grabbed my boobs though :P)

Nowadays... I'd say Duff is the best looking. Slash has a good day every now and then as well. Axl was still good looking in 2006, but recently... not so much. Izzy is barely ever seen.

I think young Duff was pretty attractive as well. Actually, I think all of them, Axl, Slash, Duff and Izzy were good looking in the late 80s/early 90s. I never liked Steven though. I always thought he was pretty ugly and dumb looking (yes, mean, but it's the truth).

If I had to pick one, I'd probably have to go with Axl. He was just so cute and pretty back then (I'd still slap him if he grabbed my boobs though :P)

Nowadays... I'd say Duff is the best looking. Slash has a good day every now and then as well. Axl was still good looking in 2006, but recently... not so much. Izzy is barely ever seen.

I agree with what you said about Steven.

Agreed.

Although I loved Slash as a teen, he was in those days my favorite, I would pick young Axl now. My taste for men has changed. But personally still think Slash was the most handsome. But consedering my age, I would go for Axl 2006. :thumbsup:

Izzy is also looking good now, but the best in 2012 is Duff.

Steven looks fucking retarded.

If this was posted over 20 years ago, there would have been a lot of yes's.

Well considering he's overdosed and been drug addicted for much of his life plus had a stroke he's lucky to even be alive. You can't expect him to look "normal" after half his body was paralysed.

Edited by rock4eva

I'll let Axl grab my ass if I can hear some CD II tracks

If he let me hear some CD II tracks, he could grab my boobs! I am not very emotional attached to them anyway ;)

Edited by MBRose

If he let me hear some CD II tracks, he could grab my boobs! I am not very emotional attached to them anyway ;)

Something many prostitutes would say ;)

it's the price we are willing to pay for CD II :tongue2:

Yeah probably, maybe I missed my calling. After 4 kids sucking them dry, I see them as 2 very usefull bottles of milk.. Would be suprised if he even wanted to, probably I would be very flattered he even noticed them anyway ;)

You probably thank me, if I would secretly recorded it ( which I would)!!!!!!

Edited by MBRose

Yeah probably, maybe I missed my calling. After 4 kids sucking them dry, I see them as 2 very usefull bottles of milk.. Would be suprised if he even wanted to, probably I would be very flattered he even noticed them anyway ;)

You probably thank me, if I would secretly recorded it ( which I would)!!!!!!

Your tits will be enshrined for generations to come.