The Scream August 15, 1986

Creepshow2

Marc, can you please clear something up that's a little confusing? August 15 at the Scream- there's the photo that Robert John took in your book with the 5 of them standing there but it says they were scheduled to play in Orange County the next day but it was cancelled. Does that mean the Scream show was actually played but the Aug. 16th was cancelled? Or did the Scream show just never happen?

Thanks. They look like they just played in that photo. There's a few setlists I've also been wondering about. If you have the time at some point, or gradually, would we be able to get the missing ones: May 13 at Raji's, July 21 at Bogart's, July 31 at Timber's Ballroom, August 30 at the Civic Center, October 31 at the Ackerman Ballroom and December 23 at the Cathouse. If you happen to know these offhand or have them written somewhere or even able to get the order of songs from the videos, it would be greatly appreciated. Did anyone happen to remember the songs they played at the Scream (I know that's a stretch but just incase) Any information on this would be great. Thank you again.

Thanks. They look like they just played in that photo. There's a few setlists I've also been wondering about. If you have the time at some point, or gradually, would we be able to get the missing ones: May 13 at Raji's, July 21 at Bogart's, July 31 at Timber's Ballroom, August 30 at the Civic Center, October 31 at the Ackerman Ballroom and December 23 at the Cathouse. If you happen to know these offhand or have them written somewhere or even able to get the order of songs from the videos, it would be greatly appreciated. Did anyone happen to remember the songs they played at the Scream (I know that's a stretch but just incase) Any information on this would be great. Thank you again.

They were going to be in Reckless Road but somehow didn't make it in.

Raji's

Out Ta Get Me

WTTJ

Move To The City

Rocket Queen

You're Crazy

Don't Cry

Nightrain

My Michelle

Paradise City

Bogarts

Out Ta Get Me

WTTJ

Think About You

Move To The City

Rocket Queen

Nightrain

My Michelle

Don't Cry

You're Crazy

Back Off Bitch

Anything Goes

Paradise City

Timbers

Anything Goes

Out Ta Get Me

WTTJ

Think About You

Rocket Queen

Mama Kin

They opened with Anything Goes because Axl wasn't there yet so they were going to Jam anything Goes Until Axl got there.

Santa Monica Civic

WTTJ

Out Ta Get Me

Nightrain

My Michelle

SCOM

Paradise City

Mama Kin

UCLA 10/31/86

Shadow Of Your Love

It's So Easy

Think About You

Brownstone

Perfect Crime

Nightrain

You're Crazy

WTTJ

Whole Lot Of Rosie.

I don't know about the Cathouse 12/86 gig or The Scream

Edited by recklessroad

Okay, last question about the setlists. I didn't realize I missed the October 10, 1985 at the Troubadour. I guess the ones we'll never know unless someone at the show remembered are the Hell Tour Seattle show, the 3am party at the Lipstick Fix, the Scream and the Cathouse. Did you happen to get the Drunk Fux shows or that last Whisky show on March 16 before they left for the UK? I only have that they played Knockin' On Heaven's Door at the July show.

• 2 weeks later...

March 16, 1987 - Whisky: exact setlist unclear for now (its not listed in Marc's book).

they did play all songs from Appetite there! plus from what i read in Reckless Road-book they also did "Move To The City" and "Mama Kin" there, but the song order remains unclear. could you help us out here, Marc? and is this the first (and only?) show they did play the whole Appetite album live? thanks a lot in advance!

These were in the draft that I turned in they just got left out of the book

The Whisky 3/16/87 is

Out Ta Get Me

Think About You

Anything Goes

WTTJ

Its So Easy

Rocket Queen

Brownstone

SCOM

Nightrain

My Michelle