Gold VIP package, help needed!

Hello fellow gunners!

I'm looking for a kind soul/reputable member that can help me out. GNRVIP have confirmed they will not ship the Gold VIP items outside of the US or Canada. I have the tickets already, so this is just concerning the package items.

GNRVIP cannot guarantee that they can send the items in time to my hotel in Las Vegas. Also once it has been signed for, then I'm sure GNRVIP will just wipe their hands clean if anything has gone wrong. Given the incredible amount of poor service they have provided, I'd rather not take any risks.

Is there anybody in the US or Canada willing to accept my items and then ship them to my address in Europe for me? I'll cover all expenses of course!

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, The Black said:

Hello fellow gunners!

I'm looking for a kind soul/reputable member that can help me out. GNRVIP have confirmed they will not ship the Gold VIP items outside of the US or Canada. I have the tickets already, so this is just concerning the package items.

GNRVIP cannot guarantee that they can send the items in time to my hotel in Las Vegas. Also once it has been signed for, then I'm sure GNRVIP will just wipe their hands clean if anything has gone wrong. Given the incredible amount of poor service they have provided, I'd rather not take any risks.

Is there anybody in the US or Canada willing to accept my items and then ship them to my address in Europe for me? I'll cover all expenses of course!

Thanks in advance!

Really no replies? I'll help you out if you need. Shoot me a PM