New Brian Interview

James Bond

On 03/06/2016 at 4:41 PM, Gavin82 said:

Old news..!!!! Since then Brian has met with Mr Stephen  Ambrose there is a Brian Johnson authorised statement on his in ear monitor ADEL hearing technology.

It works it really works & you cant argue with that i was really amazed to be able to hear music again like i have not herd for several years now i cant wait for it to be miniturized so i can use it in every day situations from normal communication going to noisey resterantants TO PERFORMING LIVE MUSIC ON STAGE AGAIN.

This great news is the result of a recent open message published by S.Ambrose to Brian Johnson who had to postpone fronting ACDC due to increasing hearing loss 

Asius technologies team

It's not just about his hearing though is it, let's be honest. The guy is just getting on a bit and can't hack it anymore, this hearing thing, while undoubtedly true, is being used as the main reason just to save face for Brian and to give Angus the greenlight to go on without seeming completely cold.

Edited by AlexC