Megadeth

GunsnRoses0522

Yes he is, TSHF was an amazing album and I hope him and the rest of the new band will continue to make new kick ass stuff..

THE SYSTEM HAS FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD

KICK THE CHAIR!

That is a great song, my favorite on the ablum is probly: Die Dead Enough, Scorpion, Truth be Told, and Of Mice and Men.

Dave Mustaine, is a very intelligent, talented person. His only fault is that he runs his mouth too fucking much. He always has to talk shit about someone or something. I think he should concentrate more on his music, and less on his fucking mouth. Mustaine has tons of potential, but doesn't put it all to use.

Capitol Punishment is a best of...but with two "New Tracks"...One of which appeared on The World Needs a Hero anyway.

I dunno what's wrong with me, I never really got into Rust in Peace. It's a good album I like a few of the songs off there, but my favourite has to be Countdown....

Sweating Bullets, Symphony of Destruction, Skin O My Teeth, She-Wolfe, Foreclosure of A Dream and Countdown to Extinction

All great tracks.

I cannot stand KIMB though, I just don't like any of the songs on there.

I'M SEEING MEGADETH IN CONCERT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!! rock3

rock1  rock2  rock4

Well I'm seeing then Thursday Night!! :P

Lucky You

I was reading a magazine yesterday (can't remember what it was), Kerry King(Slayer), said that 'The System Has Failed' is a load of rubbish. Mustaine retaliated by saying taht Kerry King is a shit guitarist.

Just thought you people might want to know.

Mustaine needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

On a different note, Does anyone know what i should expect from this concert. I mean what songs should I expect to hear, and do they put on much of a show.

I watch the 'Rude Awakening' DVD, and it doesn't looks like they put on too much of a show.

Edited by metallica1

No idea what they will and wont be singing.....

I'm going for the experience!!! I mean all those sweaty, headbanging bodies with long hair!!! yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! :P

ahhh I think I'm in heaven! :rolleyes:

Deth own. A lot. Dave is a musical genius. To play those riffs and sing at the same time...man I'd kill. Then the lyrics...,man. The last album was really deep, but it was still metal, and kicked major ass.

Biggest mistake Metallica ever made: firing Dave Mustaine.

I'M SEEING MEGADETH IN CONCERT ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!! rock3

rock1  rock2  rock4

Well I'm seeing then Thursday Night!! :P

Lucky You

I was reading a magazine yesterday (can't remember what it was), Kerry King(Slayer), said that 'The System Has Failed' is a load of rubbish. Mustaine retaliated by saying taht Kerry King is a shit guitarist.

Just thought you people might want to know.

Mustaine needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

On a different note, Does anyone know what i should expect from this concert. I mean what songs should I expect to hear, and do they put on much of a show.

I watch the 'Rude Awakening' DVD, and it doesn't looks like they put on too much of a show.

The only reason that Mustaine thinks King is a shit guitarist is because King can play faster than Mustaine. That's how Dave Mustaine thinks. Like I said before, Dave Mustaine is an amazingly talented man. I love his work, but he really needs to get some mental help.

I disagree. Mustaine has MUSICAL TALLENT. He plays melodic thrash. There's substance. Kerry King is an amazing guitarist, yes, but he's a shredder. Mustaine can shred, but be musical at the same time. HE is, in a sense, a significantly better guitar player. Therefor, I think he has every right to criticize Kerry KIng.

Deth own. A lot. Dave is a musical genius. To play those riffs and sing at the same time...man I'd kill. Then the lyrics...,man. The last album was really deep, but it was still metal, and kicked major ass.

Biggest mistake Metallica ever made: firing Dave Mustaine.

No, if they didn't fire him, than there wouldn't be a Megadeth!

But I have recently been listening to Youthanasia, great album, my band has decided to cover Addicted to Chaos.