Holy F**k!!!

F**k pick guards.. just my opinion

Yeah, I don't like pick guards either. But if I was paying $40,000 for a Slash guitar with a signed pick guard, the fucking guitar sure as hell better have a pick guard!

F**k pick guards.. just my opinion

Yeah, I don't like pick guards either. But if I was paying $40,000 for a Slash guitar with a signed pick guard, the fucking guitar sure as hell better have a pick guard!

yeah, i wouldn't overlook that SMALL little detail. lol!!!!

not that great, and there is no pick guard

81_12_sb.JPG

OK, it DOES have a pick guard. Interesting. Too bad the Slash Les Paul didn't come with a pickguard. So it's not like the guitar is autographed, the pick guard of some other guitar has been autographed, and is being sold with this one. So anyone who buys this is basically paying $35,000 for a Slash-signed pick guard.

anyone noticed that?

Info from seller:

this guitar is one of the five (no.0004) owned by Slash

question to the seller:

Hi For your information, Slash only owned the first 3 not 004. I have the same guitar signed and played by Slash with photos to prove it. You will...

seller's answer:

Hello Micky(mouse?...). Thank you for your email. Please read previous answers to fellow ebayer. This guitar is one of the five MADE (not owned) especially...

you really wanna give a guy 40.000$ who contradicts himself within such a short time??

you really wanna give a guy 40.000$ who contradicts himself within such a short time??

:lol: Really. And $40,000 for someone else's signature model isn't worth it. I could see paying that much for one of Les Paul's ORIGINAL LP's, but for someone else's model... it's just not worth it. For $40,000, you can go down to the Gibson factory and get 10 of your own signature model.