Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The living Things open GNRs in Madrid

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

hularre

hularre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • 20-May 06
I did not know them..Could anyone explain more about this group?. They play rock from the South of USA, St Louis, isn it?. But are they related with Grunge movement too??

hellrose place

hellrose place

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • 03-April 05

I did not know them..Could anyone explain more about this group?. They play rock from the South of USA, St Louis, isn it?. But are they related with Grunge movement too??

Grunge?? not at all. To me they sound like a mix of T-Rex and Backyard Babies (glam-punk-rock??)
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES:
http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

CarlosEC

CarlosEC

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • 22-February 06

Grunge?? not at all. To me they sound like a mix of T-Rex and Backyard Babies (glam-punk-rock??)

Put together the voice of Kings Of leon and the music of Backyard Babies... it's Living Things.
First Commandment Of The Axltholics.- You should always say positive words about the almighty, our God Axl, to worship him and always defend him against the people thinking in a different way, insulting if you need to. If not, you will get insulted and despised by your sacrilege

hularre

hularre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • 20-May 06

:-) I m sorry, what unculture!!!!.. but I dont know either them..I remain the same punnnkkk

hularre

hularre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • 20-May 06

Put together the voice of Kings Of leon and the music of Backyard Babies... it's Living Things.

I know,,i have to listen more..Not only GNRs :-)))

Nijmegen93

Nijmegen93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • 11-May 06
I was thrilled to find out Alice in Chains was opening for Guns in Holland but since they are playing here in Madrid in some kind of festival next week I highly doubt it they will open tonight as well. Does anyone have info on the support acts of today's show?

Base

gilmour

gilmour

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • 11-March 06
I hear reports its gonna be the supergroup MANOWAR wheels of fire baby EASY EASY

Guest_siliconmessiah_*

Guest_siliconmessiah_*
  • Guests
  • --
Heard reports of DEF LEPPARD

Christopher

Christopher

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • 23-November 05
VELVET REVOLVER! :xmassrudolph:

TeeJay410

TeeJay410

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
  • 13-March 06
Damnocracy

Bachs new band

more likely A7X or bullet for my valentine, both the same band cept bullet is a helluva lotmore emo and nowhere near as talented

Posted Image
Now fully aligned with those who must not be named.

Welcome to the Jungle

Welcome to the Jungle

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts
  • 09-December 03

Heard reports of DEF LEPPARD

That would be cool
GUNNER 4 LIFE

cold_as_ice

cold_as_ice

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • 13-October 05
Velvet Revolver?

Funny! :P

Tbone947

Tbone947

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • 04-June 05

Damnocracy

Bachs new band

more likely A7X or bullet for my valentine, both the same band cept bullet is a helluva lotmore emo and nowhere near as talented

no they arent.. A7X is good.. bullet is ... well unlistenable..

damnocracy would be cool tho
Seems like forever and a day if my intentions are misunderstood please be kind I've done all I should I won't ask of you what I would not do.

hularre

hularre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • 20-May 06
Poor people, its sad be "telonero" jejejej

PUUUUUNNNKK

Christopher

Christopher

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • 23-November 05
I think he just offended us on spanish :o

:xmassrudolph:

Btw, What does "telonero" mean?

Edited by Christopher, 26 May 2006 - 04:38 AM.